Fluorine

Charli XCX

Quite honestly, If Spring Breakers, Make U Mine, Honestly, Girl and Girl$ are not on the album I'll jump of a cliff and die.

Also did y'all listen to that recent leak called Bullets? I think I'm slowly becoming obsessed with it.

Bullets been leaked for years, both the album version on Soft Rock and the version that was mainly Charli. Recent isn't the word I would've used...

Both versions are fucking great though

3 hours ago, Soraya Montenegro said:

Quite honestly, If Spring Breakers, Make U Mine, Honestly, Girl and Girl$ are not on the album I'll jump of a cliff and die.

Also did y'all listen to that recent leak called Bullets? I think I'm slowly becoming obsessed with it.

Tbh I think Girl is the only song thats gonna be for sure on the album. Honestly & Girl$ sound like outtakes to me and spring breakers & make u mine are loosely confirmed to not be on the album.

Speaking of xcx6 - iirc she mentioned kesha's animal era as an inspiration for this record. i listened to it a couple of weeks ago and keshas lyrical style of very direct, almost talking to someone else non metaphorically does seem to fit the style of girl & all the time. So im also very excited about the lyrics we are gonna get..... Theres no doubt in my mind we will all be gagged....

57 minutes ago, Heartmachine said:

Charli writes so many songs she should do like an entirely separate EP, before the album, of songs that didn’t make it, so they can still come out and still build the hype. :defeated:

I would love a collection of unreleased gems at some point... Would be excellent fan service...

37 minutes ago, reflecting said:

Tbh I think Girl is the only song thats gonna be for sure on the album. Honestly & Girl$ sound like outtakes to me and spring breakers & make u mine are loosely confirmed to not be on the album.

Speaking of xcx6 - iirc she mentioned kesha's animal era as an inspiration for this record. i listened to it a couple of weeks ago and keshas lyrical style of very direct, almost talking to someone else non metaphorically does seem to fit the style of girl & all the time. So im also very excited about the lyrics we are gonna get..... Theres no doubt in my mind we will all be gagged....

I would love a collection of unreleased gems at some point... Would be excellent fan service...

I will remain optimistic and hope that Honestly will get an official release. I need it so bad! I played the shit out of the demo that leaked. And the lyricism on the track is amazing. It would be such a shame not to get this track officially.

Just listened to Witch V Witch again, why don't we talk more about this song? I've never heard anything like it, and probably never will again. Bitch was going crazy in the studio

3 minutes ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

Just listened to Witch V Witch again, why don't we talk more about this song? I've never heard anything like it, and probably never will again. Bitch was going crazy in the studio

You’ve never heard an unfinished house song? Lol

54 minutes ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

i love that it follows a similar formula to faceshopping. titty shaking bop, ASCENSION, even harder titty shaking bop

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

7 hours ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

Yesss that's one of her best unreleased imo. Hope we get more off the wall stuff with AG in the future

7 hours ago, cool3dworld said:

anyone have a good acapella for Twice? going to add the chorus to the bandsintown remix

ur an angel….! but i dont have it unfortunately… thank u in advance tho 

what songs from xcx6 we know about but they didn't leak?
i remember only "spring breakers", "fuck u", "kiss kiss goodbye", "hello goodbye" and "i don't like you".