Fluorine

Charli XCX

Spring Breakers is 10x better than Von Dutch so I truly have no idea what the hell she's doing this era.

It's like she's going AGAINST her taste sometimes...

It sounds like a blend between T*xi and Xcxoplex (which are some of her best), has lyric references to Vroom Vroom and Boom Clap, and it samples “Everytime” like this girl better be lyinggggg………

PLEASE BE LYING ABOUT SPRING BREAKERS NOT BEING ON THE ALBUM PLEASE BE LYING ABOUT SPRING BREAKERS NOT BEING ON THE ALBUM PLEASE BE LYING ABOUT SPRING BREAKERS NOT BEING ON THE ALBUM PLEASE BE LYING ABOUT SPRING BREAKERS NOT BEING ON THE ALBUM 

6 hours ago, twitter said:

It seems like Atlantic is trying to replicate the Crash release schedule by teasing the lead single a month before its release

and that means XCX6 isn't dropping until Aug/Sept......................................

Reveal hidden contents

Trisha Paytas Crying GIFs | Tenor

i'm fine with an album dropping in the summer tbh… i feel like when it happens during the same year it feels less long

OH IM PISSED AWF! so certain people refrained themselves from leaking it cus #that track was gonna be on the album, allegedly… and now it's not?!? charli you will begin to cough in three days.

Don’t cancel me but I’m not getting the hype for spring breakers…it sounds like she’s making up the lyrics on the spot and not in a good way. like the type of flow you’d hear on an umru reject track that Charli never wanted to release because she knew it wasn’t any good

von dutch on the other hand sounds like a true banger

realistically speaking if she’s already teased von dutch as the first single and now posting this on her account and saying it’s not on the album….

i’d assume it’ll likely be the mystery track on the von dutch vinyl with the Addison Rae remix