Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 minutes ago, jumpropesparklequeen said:

These fans getting invited and they’re coming out with the WORST non descriptive reviews ever. Pick up a dictionary! Use an adjective besides good!

Wasted opportunity…

i mean she invited a bunch of 19 year old gays im surprised we didnt get a bunch more “this album… it SLAYS. she gagged me and tugged on my wig sis..”

6-F87-F61-F-CE27-4-F20-BDDE-3780-E83-FE9

The 3 year old gays who look 30 dont even know synth from bass. I really hate her because she chose the fans with the worst taste and biggest dick riders. What a bore.

2 minutes ago, twitter said:

Yall wanted a full album deep dive from stans who heard 6 songs just an hour ago my god 

Right like their little tidbits got me hyped idk why everyone is throwing a tantrum:bebe:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

21 hours ago, twitter said:

Idc about charts at all but her last album did debut at #7 in the US and #1 in the UK. 

If they have the physicals ready to be shipped on release day then I can see her getting another Top 10.

idk about top 10 

CRASH did superb because it was super duper duper GP friendly and had MONTHSSS of preorder 

if she’s already doing a listening party.. its gotta be released super soon, and the gp isn’t gonna eat up eurotrash club music the same way they did with say, good ones and beg for you, especially in the US, and especially when we’re about to get some really really huge albums 

4 minutes ago, twitter said:

Yall wanted a full album deep dive from stans who heard 6 songs just an hour ago my god 

sonic descriptions? instruments? lyrics? song topics? Charli’s vocals? Cool effects? Literally ANYTHING and we got “best album it slaps cunt party sophie pop2” meaningless word salads. A song about italy? Sure. Anything else its about it other than italy? No? Ok. Cool i guess

She very likely gave them info with a green light to post about such as “I wrote this about Italy you can post that”. but asked them to be very vague when talking about other aspects.

Then the reviews all sounding the same, will just be from talking after the session and hearing one buzz word they all agreed with 

I don't to appear rude and arrogant (I fucking am), but like WTF?

If it was me who was there I would have written a fucking 5000 word essay without even spoiling a thing, while all that these twinks could come up with was ''ALBUM SLAPS ASS''

young gays don't understand/ can't distinguish rave genres and movements so we're left with comparing it to her closest release choice. 

id bet money it's big dance techno tracks with modulation rather than just straight synth but they have no idea what that is 

underground expensive, thousands of dollars worth of gear to sound garbled. 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

23 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

I'm so glad she's a flop and won't have to move her album release date around to avoid getting blocked from number 1 by all these big releases that are happening in the following months (Beyoncé, Ariana, Taylor, Dua). The #124 spot on the Billboard 200 brings a lot of liberation actually.

Mind you speed drive got the breeders jumping!