Fluorine

Charli XCX

9 hours ago, DaddyATRL said:

Berlin would have been an iconic surprise. Something cool, not the same same every single time. You'll never get into Berghain, Charlotte. 

she responded to me on 360 brat that she wants to dj there…. well make it happen queen…

I haven't been paying attention to this era.. has she been delivering a 2010-13 Tumblr throwback to justify the True Romance aesthetics, or is she doing same-old 'I'm a bad girl' 2-minute hyperpop songs with new packaging? :crossed:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

17 minutes ago, FkaTwinks said:

I haven't been paying attention to this era.. has she been delivering a 2010-13 Tumblr throwback to justify the True Romance aesthetics, or is she doing same-old 'I'm a bad girl' 2-minute hyperpop songs with new packaging? :crossed:

You really thought you ate that :awkney: 

however, to answer your question, this era you’ll probably think it’s the later 

2 hours ago, reflecting said:

she responded to me on 360 brat that she wants to dj there…. well make it happen queen…

LOL, Charlotte needs to become an actual DJ then. They don't let anyone play there. They don't even let any celeb in to party (Britney and Elon for example) 

1 minute ago, DaddyATRL said:

LOL, Charlotte needs to become an actual DJ then. They don't let anyone play there. They don't even let any celeb in to party (Britney and Elon for example) 

it depends, sometimes when they have special events (creamcake for example) they get very different people there. i saw umru, namasenda, jam city, ecco2k & mechatok perform there so its not completely unlikely. 

2 minutes ago, reflecting said:

it depends, sometimes when they have special events (creamcake for example) they get very different people there. i saw umru, namasenda, jam city, ecco2k & mechatok perform there so its not completely unlikely. 

That's true! When I think of Berghain I think of the Klubnacht on Sunday lol I went to the PC Music night back in 2016 myself and forgot about it. :deadbanana:

2 hours ago, DaddyATRL said:

Actual DJ… :popcorn: :true:

th?id=OIP.C1dGmlAeO__dMgVLTuKUnwHaHQ&pid

18 minutes ago, Heartmachine said:

Actual DJ… :popcorn: :true:

th?id=OIP.C1dGmlAeO__dMgVLTuKUnwHaHQ&pid

What I meant by that is that they don't just include big names into their usual line-up just because of the name. There's bookers that keep an eye on your career, check out your sets and approach you when they think the time is right for a Berghain debut/residency. No shade to Mama Xbox 

18 minutes ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

The new snippet is produced by both Hudmo and Gesaffelstein, mark my words

Oh we're eating good 

Gesaffelstein also just announced his new album. What a year!