Fluorine

Charli XCX

the fact that nothing has actually leaked yet (even the "von dutch leak" being just a loop of the same snippet she posted like an hour later) is really making me feel like this album is gonna take years to come :trisha:  i dont know how much longer i can take it 

33 minutes ago, deathcard said:

the fact that nothing has actually leaked yet (even the "von dutch leak" being just a loop of the same snippet she posted like an hour later) is really making me feel like this album is gonna take years to come :trisha:  i dont know how much longer i can take it 

girl, make you mine, charli leaking like a minute of spring breakers herself, and girl$ would like a word

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

Von Dutch EP - February 29th;

• Von Dutch 

• Von Dutch Instrumental

• Von Dutch Acapella 

• Von Dutch (feat. Addison Rae)

• Von Dutch (sped up)

• In The City (feat. Sam Smith)

• In The City (A.G. Cock Remix) 

On 2/20/2024 at 9:53 AM, FkaTwinks said:

I mean.....Charli's disagreement with Rina is not justified, and Rina has every right to be frustrated that her music's owned by an alleged racist. Picking the record label's side in the masters discussion is weirdo behavior, and idk how much of that is genuine, or bitter projection because of Charli's boyfriend being tight with Matty.

And then in the same breath, it talks about her returning to her shitty label... because of her masters. Which she immediately gets defensive over, because she knows it's hypocritical and that it's also pathetic to see her make that choice after years of dissing that label.

:eyes: 

It’s not picking a side about the label owning the masters… it’s literally what you sign up for when you get a record deal 💀 that’s the issue she had with the statement because it was misleading. Re: matty we have no idea what they’ve said about it behind closed doors but i would hope Charli obviously would have an issue with his racist antics 

j14CYJi.png

I understand why she resigned with Atlantic considering they have her masters, but I was really hoping she’d gotten a better deal in regards to releasing her own music.

idk why labels feel the need to make all artists fit the same type of release schedule. surely catering to a smaller but more intense fanbase would make more money than trying to appeal to the general public?

it’s widely reported that TikTok hits have little to no impact on long term streaming, people just listen to the song that went viral, which is often an edit of the song anyway. 

''One track that’s sure to send Deuxmoi and Discord servers into overdrive finds Charli singing about the fraught relationship she has with an unnamed female artist''

Girl is confirmed to be on the album y'all. 

16 minutes ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

''One track that’s sure to send Deuxmoi and Discord servers into overdrive finds Charli singing about the fraught relationship she has with an unnamed female artist''

Girl is confirmed to be on the album y'all. 

yes we made that conclusion 3 days ago when the article dropped :hooker:

12 minutes ago, jumpropesparklequeen said:

yes we made that conclusion 3 days ago when the article dropped :hooker:

Yeah, I just thought it was worth reminding cause something THAT POSITIVE was what was needed to break the negativity which occurred after everyone here trashed the terrible ass rollout lmao. 

Did anyone here get an invite email from Boiler Room? Fckyeahcharli broke it down and basically only 4% of people who RSVP'd actually got invites.

Spoiler

25k RSVPs, 2k capacity venue, 1k invites (each with a +1)

Her eras tour :hooker:

On 2/19/2024 at 11:56 PM, rollwithme said:

Remember when we got a similar article where the interviewer described the XCX World tracks before the album was scrapped?

my angel ptsd is kicking in

:lolno2: NOT THIS..

21 hours ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

I just refuse to believe the the album will come out in fucking June. She has already done a private listening party with fans and she's going to play new songs on the Boiler Room Show on Thursday. Having songs from the album floating around 4 months before its release would be a FUCKING MESS!

If the album comes out in June, she just has a fetish for it to leak or what.. cuz it be leaking for sure if the wait is THAT long cmon.. I really hope not

going back to spring breakers.. I think it's in the album.... she said in the interview she was in her lying era so, and also, why would she tease something she's not going to release?? it doesn't make sense to me smh