Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 minute ago, numbxers said:

noo there's no ill intention in what I said and I see your point that has somewhat of a link to CRASH, it's just the roll out, the fact von dutch snippet was the whole song and the lack of info to hype us about the album.. idk it feels similar to me like HIFN, the visuals were not polished and clutted around (although there was fanmade art for the official releases, which seems lazy to me) she's clearly in a similar 'IDGAF' era and she just made a bunch of party songs but doesn't feel like making the whole effort of putting on an aesthetic or slay the house down.. I even get that she tried to do put effort into Crash but it didn't pay off crazy so, this time she's relaxed and I think it's just okay, she doesn't need to be in her magnum opus every next release she does, if anything, I'm greatful she did it for a whole decade..  

i actually meant to say HIFN oops

1 minute ago, KeybladeMeister said:

While I agree about the month long rollout being way too long to keep consistent hype, y’all really love to complain about anything… 💀

It really is funny the same ppl saying “WE DONT CARE ABOUT VON DUTCH ANYMORE” like… last week? are the ones having meltdowns now…. I thought yall didnt care? I love this thread

Just now, Monsef said:

It really is funny the same ppl saying “WE DONT CARE ABOUT VON DUTCH ANYMORE” like… last week? are the ones having meltdowns now…. I thought yall didnt care? I love this thread

But also why is the possibility of the album being called 360_brat SO terrible? I don’t understand 💀

j14CYJi.png

17 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

But also why is the possibility of the album being called 360_brat SO terrible? I don’t understand 💀

It’s not at all, it’s just been knew for two years and we started to over think it and thought it was just a working title 

I love how everyone having a complete meltdown about the rollout is just par of the course for this fandom. #neweravibes

also fckyeahcharli specifically said in IG story that the preorder being called 360_brat is not a confirmation of the album name, so 

1 hour ago, KeybladeMeister said:

I’m so curious who she wrote it about 👀

oomf asked "do you think this could be a twigs diss?"

i love the song but i just wish it had been dropped with no teasing at all. i dont think the album name is going to be 360 brat because its too on the nose, and knowing of her association with the 1975 it wouldnt be so weird if she ended up going for a vague title or a long ass phrase