Fluorine

Charli XCX

Honestly all these takes about the role out being bad blah blah blah, I get it because I’m impatient too but like the role out isn’t necessarily bad imo just the way she posted the most exciting part of the song which took away the surprise element 

3 minutes ago, Galactic said:

It’s her best work right like gtfo

Maybe not her best but a good album yes! It gave us visions but ruined party 4 U 

8 minutes ago, DD said:

Honestly all these takes about the role out being bad blah blah blah, I get it because I’m impatient too but like the role out isn’t necessarily bad imo just the way she posted the most exciting part of the song which took away the surprise element 

Maybe not her best but a good album yes! It gave us visions but ruined party 4 U 

It didn’t ruin anything, the song was  remixed by AG live cause it was unfinished with one verse. She finished the song as a power ballad. Now we have two versions. 

2 minutes ago, Galactic said:

It’s not, you just hate the album cover 

You’re right. Her fifth is technically Pop 2. If we count the 24hr project. So that makes hifn (who’s cover I literally could care less about) her SIXTH mixtape! :true:

2 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

You’re right. Her fifth is technically Pop 2. If we count the 24hr project. So that makes hifn (who’s cover I literally could care less about) her SIXTH mixtape! :true:

Her mixtapes are better than her albums except True Romance so I’m unbothered 

about the rollout: charli posted her comeback insta post on january 29th and we got the song literally one month after. in between then she held a small listening party, teased and performed her boiler room set, had two magazines covers and an extensive interview for the face cover shoot, teased a music video that looks pretty high budget and will be out along with the single, and just announced a special edition album preorder. that’s a lot of content and idk sometimes i feel like the angels are a little impatient/ ungrateful with charli but whatever the constant teasing with the same snippet was a bit annoying especially for a song as repetitive as von dutch and i think the community texts could have been used more effectively. but overall i think the start of this era is getting a lot of unwarranted hate/ straight up bitchiness hahahahaha. 

about von dutch: i think it’s insane to have a lead single with no real verses and i don’t think that von dutch is the type of song that benefits from a ton of pre-teasing. that said, something about the song weirdly works. the unwavering, harsh beat actually keeps the moment up pretty well and i think the distortion in the second half sounds so fucking good. idk it’s weird, it definitely sounds like something is missing and idk how well the gp is gonna respond to something so repetitive but why is it kinda hitting. it kinda sounds like the dirty, club, ketamine version of roll with me. i like the sound and general direction but i’d be lying if i said i wasn’t expecting a bit more. still super excited for the album, and i can see myself spamming von dutch because of how nonstop it feels but i think it was a weird choice for a lead. 

5 minutes ago, Galactic said:

no Spring Breakers?

Charli’s ARTPOP era is happening 

do you know the tracklist?

29 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

CRASH and 360BRAT I’m so sorry sweeties ONG

what is 360brat? i'm sorry but i just started to read the thread now :xcry:

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.

I just think it’s boring- I don’t care for her delivery and it reminds me of the hot girl and out out sounds which I never liked on release- I don’t see many pc fans liking it either because it’s not experimental- I think 2009/2010 dance pop/electropop fans will love it.