Fluorine

Charli XCX

If we want to talk about deserving effort from the artists we stan, maybe we shouldn't also be the stans that, when the artist puts in the effort, leak their songs online :) This is the album cover we deserve.

1 minute ago, weam said:

If we want to talk about deserving effort from the artists we stan, maybe we shouldn't also be the stans that, when the artist puts in the effort, leak their songs online :) This is the album cover we deserve.

but Mother Theresa werent you just asking for a Tears x Beg for you leak?

Just now, Monsef said:

5 minutes ago i found out i have the same birthday as Mother Theresa so this freaked me out :paris:

Just now, Monsef said:

I said "we". And that is a mashup that is never intended for release, a DJ set track. I'm not saying I'm not guilty of listening to leaks. I'm just saying don't call it low effort because it's initially off-putting or minimal. We were warned this will be the aesthetic of this record.

She keeps saying the pic disc is about to sell out. Do you think it was really 10k inventory?? I love Charlotte but I don't think she could push 10k units in 2 days for an album that we've only heard a tiktok snippet of... How many do you think they actually made? 

Just now, weam said:

I said "we". And that is a mashup that is never intended for release, a DJ set track. I'm not saying I'm not guilty of listening to leaks. I'm just saying don't call it low effort because it's initially off-putting or minimal. We were warned this will be the aesthetic of this record.

“Warned” ksjdksnfksjfks

Just now, Monsef said:

“Warned” ksjdksnfksjfks

I don't think this is the final album cover btw. I would love it if it is, but I think the album release is too far for her to have the album cover out anyways.

OK y'all should try being a tad bit more positive. if the album is really coming on August (not gonna pretend that does not suck ass) it means that in the meanwhile we're gonna get at least 5 singles and Charli's appearance in the new Faces Of Death to keep us fed 

1 minute ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

OK y'all should try being a tad bit more positive. if the album is really coming on August (not gonna pretend that does not suck ass) it means that in the meanwhile we're gonna get at least 5 singles and Charli's appearance in the new Faces Of Death to keep us fed 

+ Boiler Room

+ Remixes

+ Music videos

I'm that girl you don't wanna lose
Cutthroat from my head to my shoes
One look and I'm already your muse
Hold on to me tight when I move
Grip right, lock eyes on you
Not for life, just tonight is my mood
Be bad boy, I want you to
Bad boy, I want you too
:grinds: