Fluorine

Charli XCX

can we calm down about the cover? all we have seen is the cover for the pic disc vinyl anyway i bet when she announces the actual release date we will get another cover and vinyl

FzytWEW.png

i hate the cover but i can't deny, it's iconic already. She actually can keep it for the album lol

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Have y'all been drunk for the last, idk, 3+ yrs of Charli releases? She wizened up just like Caroline and other PCM babes that doing timezones based releases meant losing like a whole ass day of the most streams on release day/period because NZ release just = "leak" and mp3 listening for the rest of us lol. I can't even remember the last time she did that kind of drop vs global (which is like 10-11am pacific on release day ime, idk/c the other zones). Actually I think I do, singles era pre-Charli, no? Idk about that album, it leaked or whatever right before release 

Oh also someone said the "album cover" took only 30 minutes which cracked me up. Biiiitch, please, even 30 seconds would be way longer than that placeholder would take to make 💀. Also I don't know how y'all think that's the actual cover, lmfao. When has she ever dropped a cover like 4-6 months early 😵💫 let alone an upscaled MS Paint cover, that's actually insane 

Oh AND sucks to be y'all who ruined Venereal Disease by being dumb and listening to all the snippets constantly. That's on you, you knew exactly what you were doing, I saw people telling you to stop and you didn't. After tease #2 it was pretty clear it wasn't a long song, so I stopped listening to more. Fucking love the track, perfect length, amazing energy. Idk how you gays didn't learn from Good Ones' rollout, Crash in general, or all of Charli's rollout. 🤣 Fool me 4-7 times... Maybe you're the problem (but yeah this release schedule is garbage, regardless 😭. If this album comes out after June, it's basically an aggravated hate crime)

1 hour ago, Cuntrol said:

Have y'all been drunk for the last, idk, 3+ yrs of Charli releases? She wizened up just like Caroline and other PCM babes that doing timezones based releases meant losing like a whole ass day of the most streams on release day/period because NZ release just = "leak" and mp3 listening for the rest of us lol. I can't even remember the last time she did that kind of drop vs global (which is like 10-11am pacific on release day ime, idk/c the other zones). Actually I think I do, singles era pre-Charli, no? Idk about that album, it leaked or whatever right before release 

Oh also someone said the "album cover" took only 30 minutes which cracked me up. Biiiitch, please, even 30 seconds would be way longer than that placeholder would take to make 💀. Also I don't know how y'all think that's the actual cover, lmfao. When has she ever dropped a cover like 4-6 months early 😵💫 let alone an upscaled MS Paint cover, that's actually insane 

Oh AND sucks to be y'all who ruined Venereal Disease by being dumb and listening to all the snippets constantly. That's on you, you knew exactly what you were doing, I saw people telling you to stop and you didn't. After tease #2 it was pretty clear it wasn't a long song, so I stopped listening to more. Fucking love the track, perfect length, amazing energy. Idk how you gays didn't learn from Good Ones' rollout, Crash in general, or all of Charli's rollout. 🤣 Fool me 4-7 times... Maybe you're the problem (but yeah this release schedule is garbage, regardless 😭. If this album comes out after June, it's basically an aggravated hate crime)

I can tell you were just bursting at the seams waiting for your account to be approved so you could spout this 

1 minute ago, DD said:

I can tell you were just bursting at the seams waiting for your account to be approved so you could spout this 

Cute, but as far as I knew it was approved literally years ago (og acct I forgot password on and made another that took a while to approve and I forgot) and I just remembered to try logging in. Sick burn, stellar conversation addition. Been here since Sucker/VV age, sweaty 💋

34 minutes ago, Cuntrol said:

Cute, but as far as I knew it was approved literally years ago (og acct I forgot password on and made another that took a while to approve and I forgot) and I just remembered to try logging in. Sick burn, stellar conversation addition. Been here since Sucker/VV age, sweaty 💋

:lmao:

i promise you all that just because something looks simple to you it doesnt mean work was not put into it and its void of symbolism... i think the cover is very good and just the thing this project needs but im afraid that by explaining myself your 16 year old they/them asses will quote it saying its not that deep :pout:

Look, we get it. The intention behind the cover is apparent. It fits the 2000s underground dance CD handout vibe she's going for. The references are understood. It doesn't make the cover any less hideous, and her fans are well within their right to criticise it, especially when contemplating buying the physicals. You lot who love it can have it, and let's hope there really are more variants for the green repulsed. 

6 minutes ago, allmybirdsofparadise said:

let's hope there really are more variants for the green repulsed. 

i just think that if you are green repulsed then this album is not for you

10 hours ago, Galactic said:

Who can fill me in on Julie Ragbeer tea?

PC music just signed ha!

2 hours ago, Cuntrol said:

Charli XCX I am such a big fan of your music