Fluorine

Charli XCX

upto date so:

i like the cover art and the inspiration/history behind it, i think it's clever, i bought it

the song? catchy asf and very fun

music video? i feel like it's halfway to an ad but idk what i'm being sold (and it doesn't feel like it's charli) but i might need time to warm upto it

The video is very low budget- in fact all her videos seem to be after sucker bar good ones(even that is very medium tier budget)- is the idea of music videos dead.

Potentially- why even have them if there’s no innovative concepts from artists? Surely it takes budget away 

The MV is massively Crash film coded which is weird because it would have been perfect for crash title track as a single 

It even has the good ones death pose which makes me wonder whether this idea was scrapped from crash as a continuation 

33 minutes ago, VegaXCX said:

Got the VD vinyl and USB. Almost got the other brat variant but didn’t want to do 2 separate orders since that order would be held until the album’s release. 

Has Charli done this with her store in the past? This was what I was worried about with my order but I couldn’t get confirmation

Ok so the VD usb sold out and they updated the product page for that and the VD vinyl to say this:

this product will ship on march 15 and arrive before all the tracks are released digitally

this product will ship on march 22 before all the tracks and files are released.

so it looks like we will be getting a digital release for the Addison Rae remix but not before 3/22

33 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

The video is very low budget- in fact all her videos seem to be after sucker bar good ones(even that is very medium tier budget)- is the idea of music videos dead.

Potentially- why even have them if there’s no innovative concepts from artists? Surely it takes budget away 

ikr, so low budget, i too can rent out paris's charles de gaulle airport for $20 and some drink tickets

X----into me, into you----X

23 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

Has Charli done this with her store in the past? This was what I was worried about with my order but I couldn’t get confirmation

This product is currently on pre-order. Orders containing this product will be shipped in Summer 2024.  

From her site with the brat vinyl. 

2 minutes ago, VegaXCX said:

This product is currently on pre-order. Orders containing this product will be shipped in Summer 2024.  

From her site with the brat vinyl. 

Well FML yall bitches better upload those files asap

Highlights from the Zane Lowe interview:

- She came up with Von Dutch the same day she made Speed Drive

- Brat is her most replayed album of hers and she doesn’t think she’ll get sick of it as quickly as her previous albums because it goes hard