Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, alan said:

I'm Brazilian and Charli will make one PARTYGIRL here :crai:
She found a way to come to us without being through a festival or private event - and the place where it will happen is a very special and dear nightclub, who always had DJs playing Charli. In general, it's very meaningful to see this happening <3

I almost passed out while making the purchase, the event sold out in minutes

amigo eu e meu amigo compramos mas pedimos reembolso kkk fiquei um pouco desapontado com o fato de ser dj set e eu teria que sair de juiz de fora - mg pra SP. quinhentão + passagem e hospedagem... porra charli, se fosse um show SHOW eu iria superrrr!! mas divirta-se, vai ser TUDO

This tour is bratty as hell. I hate that I missed it, but it totally fits the era. Ngl kinda love it

3wfdxRk.jpeg

3 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

You’re not missing out on much as long as there’s no Boiler Room / Tracklist / World Tour announcement / Special Edition Preorders / Merch. I noticed a lot of people have an issue with the rollout but I don’t know why. Maybe it’s just the lack of patience we’ve grown accustomed to. But the fact that Charli is playing the role so good this era that she almost seems like she doesn’t even care about her record coming out soon is enough to keep me hype. She don’t owe us SHIT this era

exactly because she gave us everything during CRASH

negAbhB.png

Have some of you forgotten that we're in the age of streaming? Artists only make money when touring, this is definitely not the actual tour, you're just saying that because it would mean we're getting the album sooner...

With 7 shows she'd make back the money of the speed drive music video (not von dutch), the cost of that ugly cover and a kebab. She's going to tour for several months, just like she did before. A reminder that if covid didn't happen the Charli tour would still have been ongoing by the release date of HIFN...

No because Bel Air is the most underrated Charli song of all time, I need to hear her belting it in a STADIUM

Spoiler

If you were mine :trisha:

We'd take a holiday :lange:

Away from here :whine2:

But you don't care :crying5:

I never cross your mind :cryney2:

do we think brat might be 'continuous' like a dj mix?

I don't mind if it is but I just hope all the songs stop/start in a natural place, as it's annoying if you wanna listen to one song and the outro ends with like one beat of the next song. also if you don't like one of the songs that sucks too...

1 hour ago, twitter said:

No because Bel Air is the most underrated Charli song of all time, I need to hear her belting it in a STADIUM

Hide contents

If you were mine :trisha:

We'd take a holiday :lange:

Away from here :whine2:

But you don't care :crying5:

I never cross your mind :cryney2:

i love it so much! it’s her saddest song tbh, there’s so much longing and loneliness in her voice…

52 minutes ago, AllForYou said:

I don't mind if it is but I just hope all the songs stop/start in a natural place, as it's annoying if you wanna listen to one song and the outro ends with like one beat of the next song. also if you don't like one of the songs that sucks too...

i’d love it if that was the case; it fits the “club” theme. kelela pulled it off with raven, i quite like it

29 minutes ago, AllForYou said:

Some of my favorite albums have seamless transitions (Confessions, Renaissance) so a continuous mix would be ideal for me but that's also what makes it sound too good to be true

41 minutes ago, twitter said:

Some of my favorite albums have seamless transitions (Confessions, Renaissance) so a continuous mix would be ideal for me but that's also what makes it sound too good to be true

I would be scared of this, because the constant transitions on chromatica made all the songs blend together, nothing really stood out apart from 911 and Babylon, but AG and the other producers are good enough to avoid that pitfall. It's not like any of the songs we know of sound the same.

21 hours ago, lonely lonely night said:

tbh i could see her doing a few arenas at this point, obviously not an entire tour. she played bigger venues for crash and i could be mistaken but i think i remember most of them sold out? if she's touring this summer then i fully expect her to play amphitheatres

biggest she has headlined was ally pally in ldn which Is 10,000 and that took a while to sell, I just think Charli is still a little niche you know

plus I'm greedy and love the smaller shows they just go a lot harder hehe

I was just hearing some clips from Party Girl I found on TikTok and I realized that when Charli was DJ-ing whole she wasn't just hitting play on the album versions of the songs she wasn't altering them that much either. for example Spring Breakers and Vroom Vroom were both slightly sped up and had some SOPHIE samples on them but nothing more than that. so possibly it's the same about Club Classics. and one one clip of the song I found (https://www.tiktok.com/@iiiimaginaryfriends/video/7338845074840669482) the ''right now'' vocal samples are all over the song (and the first tease of the song we ever got back in September) but they are nowhere to be heard on the ????? track so it must be some kind of remix

just realised I haven't shared the artwork I made for the 'so I' live performance, so here it is better late than never I guess :toofunny:

036ziFC.jpeg