Fluorine

Charli XCX

I’m just gonna say that im loving this rollout. I love the secrecy, the exclusivity and the impulsivity of it. It feels bigger than an album yaknow. Idk. I’m trying to manage my expectations for the album but I’m really HYPEDDRSEEEEEE

IllegalTotalAdder-max-1mb.gif

3 minutes ago, Fetiche said:

Are they just gonna stream Charli’s set? :crossed: I wanted to hear AG’s set as well

It'll be all the sets

Also, Camila’s song is really good. And yeah it’s very much a bite of Charli’s whole style but it still sounds good, specially the production by El Guincho. (I also like Carti’s feat :oic2:). But just because it’s a copycat doesn’t mean It’s impossible to enjoy tho.

If I were in Charli’s shoes I would definitely be frustrated by the obvious similarity. But it’s still Charli who will be remembered as the blueprint and innovator. From here on out the best she can do is continue to push boundaries and let others catch-up to her.

IllegalTotalAdder-max-1mb.gif

Maybe Charli is a bit pissed. She said in the past that she somtimes feels like she isn't good enough, she writes all these hits for other artists, but never enters the billboard 100 (save for Crash). This expicitly refers to Camilla with Señorita and now she's coming for her style. I feel if it was anyone else like Miley Cyrus, she'd be less pressed, but this seems personal.

Of course I can't read her mind and am just psychoanalysing my own speculation of her thoughts.mp3

2 hours ago, Apple n Apple said:

I’m just gonna say that im loving this rollout. I love the secrecy, the exclusivity and the impulsivity of it. It feels bigger than an album yaknow. Idk. I’m trying to manage my expectations for the album but I’m really HYPEDDRSEEEEEE

Almost… dare I say… cult classic? 1196790710893039627.gif?size=48&quality=