Fluorine

Charli XCX

Not a single TR song? :< Charli has COMPLETELY rebranded herself.. She's kind of not the same artist at all, but I still dig her as a person and artist so I'm along for the ride.

As people said, it's a Katy concert. None of them would be there for TR, sadly.

lABVyGE.png

hey lmao i made an account back in 2013 and posted a few times but then logged off for over a year ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ which is weird cause i like met her and everything last year and she was super cool anyyway what brought me back is that i found out that she was in that guy chas' band's music video back in like 2007 idk if u knew that already but like i sure af didnt. 

idk how to embed so ill just post a link here its a link to the coolness' (his band) myspace the quality is kinda horrible  :horror:  but u can recognize her by the wig  :creep:

hey lmao i made an account back in 2013 and posted a few times but then logged off for over a year ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ which is weird cause i like met her and everything last year and she was super cool anyyway what brought me back is that i found out that she was in that guy chas' band's music video back in like 2007 idk if u knew that already but like i sure af didnt. 

Great find! I was wondering when this would finally find its way into this thread, sigh what a mess she was. Also, she's only in like 4 seconds of the whole thing, and the song is barely worth sitting through. "Kids on K", bleh. 

X----into me, into you----X

idk how to embed so ill just post a link here its a link to the coolness' (his band) myspace the quality is kinda horrible  :horror:  but u can recognize her by the wig  :creep:

waiT

where in the video is she

lABVyGE.png

my signed copy of sucker arrived today! for anyone interested, there's the booklet/poster and then there's a photo of the album cover that goes in front - she signed that instead of the case, thankfully  :defeated:

also, mess @ her thanking Igloo in the booklet....gross

+ the "fuck you"s in sucker are also uncensored

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

my signed copy of sucker arrived today! for anyone interested, there's the booklet/poster and then there's a photo of the album cover that goes in front - she signed that instead of the case, thankfully  :defeated:

OMG YES :crying: screw u america

lABVyGE.png

To be fair, the interviewer was really uneducated. You can't blame Charli for getting a little pissed off.

To be fair the interviewer seems...foreign. Not her fault there's a big language barrier. Besides the Rita Ora comment she seemed fairly knowledgeable. 

Where did you order this? 

ouuuhhh, this is sooo coooool. :flutter:

Constellations (Porter Robinson vs. Charli XCX vs. Zedd):

https://soundcloud.com/sykofficial/constellations-porter-robinson-vs-charli-xcx-vs-zedd

Where did you order this? 

Amazon UK, I don't think it's available for purchase anymore

http://www.warnermusicirelandstore.com/product/charli-xcx-sucker-pre-order ???? I ordered a copy from this site, and one from Amazon. Amazon has faster shipping tho. And it was a few bucks cheaper. But yeah, the Amazon store doesn't have it anymore.

lABVyGE.png