Fluorine

Charli XCX

Jeez can someone once and for all upload uncensored Sucker, Doing It ft Rita, Red Balloon, and So Over You in 320???

I AM NOT PLAYING WITH YOU HOES SOMEONE PLEASE DO THIS QioTV6j.gif

my cd won't play in the computer :poordat:

Haven't heard So Over You or Red Balloon yet. :v

Can anyone recommend albums or songs that sound like True Romance? I love the feel of that album.

some tracks from Sky's debut album have a 90s vibe like TR

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Jeez can someone once and for all upload uncensored Sucker, Doing It ft Rita, Red Balloon, and So Over You in 320???

So

im screaming  :hdu:

wait why is she working with eric wareheim   :horror:  ew

What do you know about him? I just looked him up really quick and watched a Beach House music video he made. It was good but very very Twin Peaks surreal. A well made, attention holding video though. The visuals were great.

2dt29zc.jpg

What do you know about him? I just looked him up really quick and watched a Beach House music video he made. It was good but very very Twin Peaks surreal. A well made, attention holding video though. The visuals were great.

im just gonna let his work speak for itself

tumblr_nky6p5glMI1sz8sb1o2_1280.png

tumblr_nky6p5glMI1sz8sb1o1_500.png

its nasty  :bye2:

don't know if anyone cares but I had the chance to see Charli live last Thursday  :defeated:  (ignore the fact that is was a Katy concert if you don't like her :slayty: )

even though it seemed like I was the only person in the audience who really knew Charli and was looking forward to her performance, she definitely got the arena going and didn't appear lost on such a huge stage at at all. well at least when I Love It, Boom Clap and Break The Rules came on everybody was excited  :crai:

imo there was way too much light on her face and therefore all my photos are a little bit shitty but whatever:

IMG_0650e_zpssrj869cy.jpg

IMG_0647e_zpsuw1iwx0i.jpg

IMG_0643e_zpsvnlwp2ua.jpg

IMG_0640e_zps6nagqdrp.jpg

IMG_0638e_zpsgokbcsba.jpg

IMG_0635e_zpslt8kys6q.jpg

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

don't know if anyone cares but I had the chance to see Charli live last Thursday :defeated: (ignore the fact that is was a Katy concert if you don't like her :slayty: )

even though it seemed like I was the only person in the audience who really knew Charli and was looking forward to her performance, she definitely got the arena going and didn't appear lost on such a huge stage at at all. well at least when I Love It, Boom Clap and Break The Rules came on everybody was excited :crai:

imo there was way too much light on her face and therefore all my photos are a little bit shitty but whatever:

IMG_0650e_zpssrj869cy.jpg

IMG_0647e_zpsuw1iwx0i.jpg

IMG_0643e_zpsvnlwp2ua.jpg

IMG_0640e_zps6nagqdrp.jpg

IMG_0638e_zpsgokbcsba.jpg

IMG_0635e_zpslt8kys6q.jpg

Wow. You were really close for a Katy Perry concert! Those are actually pretty good photos. Better than some of the ones I've gotten of her at small venues with shitty lighting lol.