Fluorine

Charli XCX

Velvet Dreaming is seriously underrated. I've skipped it a lot because of the intro with the movie scene screaming, but the song is so chill and the lyrics are cute. It's maybe the best song on Super Ultra after Glow? (And maybe Forgiveness)

^^^^ yes!! true romance is one of my favorite movies which was like a total plus to this song being fucking amazing. it was the first song i got into on super ultra when i first listened 

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

okay VIBER UPDATES- 

the Sucker vinyl is out and it looks awesome (she also posted it on instagram)

CAEv25pUcAE1avb.jpg

ALSO THEY'RE TEASING PLAYING MOW THE LAWN ON THE UK TOUR :defeated:

CAEwDhyU8AAFQij.jpg

Charli also said on Viber that she wants to have CuckooLander do a duet w/ her on Grins live, and she said the Famous video will be 'gross' and they're 'scared for the internet's reaction'

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

New to this site/thread but have been with Charli since 2012. Anyone else feel like the whole "this is me doing exactly what I want to do" thing about Sucker era is actually a lie? It seems like her label is trying to squeeze as much coin out of her since Fancy & Boom Clap hit and it never seems like Charli works well under pressure and she kind of has a dead look in her eyes when she talks about her music rather than how excited she was to talk about it and talk to fans. I remember meeting her back in 2013 and she was so nice and took time to meet and talk to each fan, and now she apparently doesn't even come out after shows anymore. Just doesn't feel like the Charli I've grown to love

New to this site/thread but have been with Charli since 2012. Anyone else feel like the whole "this is me doing exactly what I want to do" thing about Sucker era is actually a lie? It seems like her label is trying to squeeze as much coin out of her since Fancy & Boom Clap hit and it never seems like Charli works well under pressure and she kind of has a dead look in her eyes when she talks about her music rather than how excited she was to talk about it and talk to fans. I remember meeting her back in 2013 and she was so nice and took time to meet and talk to each fan, and now she apparently doesn't even come out after shows anymore. Just doesn't feel like the Charli I've grown to love

sucker was obviously meant to be a punk album but her label fucked w/ it and made it into pop, it's not her album anymore.

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

As I saw Charli live on Friday @Berlin's O2 World, but my photos aren’t that good, here are 2 better galleries. She was just amazing and sounded so good, and hell she can DANCE – Maybe I was the only one who wore a shirt and a necklace that I ordered before from her official online store as I didn’t see anybody else who did and most people looked at me like I was an alien – nonetheless I enjoyed her appearance much. Her vocals were way better than Katy’s. And her band is so cool. Unfortunately, the crowd was quite lame, hardly danced or sang or made noise. Her gig was really short, and she didn’t sing ‘Sucker’. ‘Super love’ and ‘I love it’ were performed as well as ‘Die tonight’, ‘Boom clap' (last song), ‘Break the rules’, ‘London queen’, ‘Breaking up' & ‘Doing it’. She started her gig with ‘Famous’.

http://www.demotix.com/news/7115966/charli-xcx-supporting-act-katy-perry-o2-world-berlin#media-7115840

http://www.redcarpetreports.de/2015/allgemein/weltstar-katy-perry-mit-prism-in-berlin/

Anyone else feel like the whole "this is me doing exactly what I want to do" thing about Sucker era is actually a lie? It seems like her label is trying to squeeze as much coin out of her since Fancy & Boom Clap hit and it never seems like Charli works well under pressure and she kind of has a dead look in her eyes when she talks about her music rather than how excited she was to talk about it and talk to fans. I remember meeting her back in 2013 and she was so nice and took time to meet and talk to each fan, and now she apparently doesn't even come out after shows anymore. Just doesn't feel like the Charli I've grown to love

I agree w/ you that Sucker is not 100% her. It was firstly meant to be a punk album but obviously her label or whoever/whatever changed that into more bratty pop, which would sell. She said she always wanted to make a pop album, and she did that. Though I feel like she isn't completely happy with it and is putting on a little bit of a mask for the time being. She'll feel different towards Sucker in a few years the same way she changed her views on True Romance now. But she definitely hasn't changed when it comes to fans. I don't want to sound annoying but she was sweet and caring and took the time to talk to me. She's still the same Charli, just more famous. She can't come out at every show even though she should because she'd probably get swarmed and screamed at and I don't think she's used to that at all lol she's always been awkward like that

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

I agree with this so much (minus the bit about her not being nice to her fans, I met her september last year and she was super sweet & down to earth she even got me in to her show even tho i didn't have a ticket <3). Like I'll probably always regard her as the nicest artist out there but you don't really listen to artists because they're nice... It's weird that she's doing things now that she used to trash, like when she talked about how Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj call their fans pet names and she was like "God, it's like, no, just don't do it" and now she's all angels this angels that. Especially how she used to talk about making pop music with substance, which she's clearly changed her mind about. :smokes3: It's obvious now she's writing music to sell it. I mean why else would a 22 y/o write a song about breaking the rules and skipping school like she said herself it was targeted towards 14 y/os. 

I agree with this so much (minus the bit about her not being nice to her fans, I met her september last year and she was super sweet & down to earth she even got me in to her show even tho i didn't have a ticket <3). Like I'll probably always regard her as the nicest artist out there but you don't really listen to artists because they're nice... It's weird that she's doing things now that she used to trash, like when she talked about how Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj call their fans pet names and she was like "God, it's like, no, just don't do it" and now she's all angels this angels that. Especially how she used to talk about making pop music with substance, which she's clearly changed her mind about. :smokes3: It's obvious now she's writing music to sell it. I mean why else would a 22 y/o write a song about breaking the rules and skipping school like she said herself it was targeted towards 14 y/os. 

I just kind of get this vibe from her when she talks about how Sucker is the album she's always wanted to make 

tumblr_inline_niotloIKbQ1soi51d.gif 

tumblr_inline_n78v9zwKDI1s7nc0k.gif

further evidence of her seemingly disliking sucker...she seems so dead in this new interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmoBrROTd1A

why do they always ask the same fckin questions though...i dont wanna hear the backstory about Doing It anymore ok

i'm literally concerned for her. it seems like she's doing way too much rn. ugh ): i'm gonna try and meet her in Oslo on friday and hug her tbh. she's such a cutie and i feel like she's doing things she doesn't want to do ): 

lABVyGE.png

Ryn did an interview with Power 96.1 and she talked a little bit about working with Charli, this is what I thought was interesting

"She's more organized than me. When she types her songs out she's got one big word document that is color coded based on song. After she finishes one, she color codes it and moves on to the next one. She was scrolling through everything she had been doing and I was like...damn"

she better back up all her shit

BzhmW.png

Ryn did an interview with Power 96.1 and she talked a little bit about working with Charli, this is what I thought was interesting

"She's more organized than me. When she types her songs out she's got one big word document that is color coded based on song. After she finishes one, she color codes it and moves on to the next one. She was scrolling through everything she had been doing and I was like...damn"

she better back up all her shit

someone remotely access it from a hotel :creepna:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I honestly think she's enjoying this whole Sucker era, she got really big and I think she likes it even though the quality of her music went super downhill, but good for her I guess! *Continues listening to Boom Clap*

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png