Fluorine

Charli XCX

is this what ppl think charli fans are actually like o m g

no, it's supposed to be someone that's obsessed with her and old people that are trying to be cool

Clock that phony ad where Sucker was playing  :usrs:  it would be funny if she didn't tweet a link out every damn day

BzhmW.png

I don't get it... What was that video?? That's so... Ugh. I wish it was about Charli and not that random super fan... I really don't know what the video is trying to say after watching it once lol.

phones make dead people look hot??? her music stops zombies??? but they also enjoy it??? irdk, maybe she's trying to say that ppl who listen + enjoy sucker are brain dead :creepna2:

its okay to have nice music videos that dont really have a meaning (ie. most of marina's), but there's gotta be some sense to them...this video was utterly senseless. she tried to have a plot but it DOESNT MAKE ANY GODDAMN SENSE. 

+also it was all fun and happy but then the chick cracks her head open at the end and (presumably) dies???????????????? dafuq

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

i think the video is about how fans put celebrities on a kind of pedestal and look up to/idolize them way too much to the point that celebrity culture is taking over their lives. i actually liked it.

RVhKIwP.gif

i think the video is about how fans put celebrities on a kind of pedestal and look up to/idolize them way too much to the point that celebrity culture is taking over their lives. i actually liked it.

I kind of got that vibe too but isn't Charli shading herself big time then? It did kind of seem like maybe she's saying you're a sucker if you buy into it, especially when she had the "buy my album sucker!" Fake ad lol...

And the whole thing where charli actually looked gross but on all her fan's phones she looked cute.

I kinda liked the Famous MV.  Think the video is about people who spends a lot of hours on internet and "want to be famous" but dont leave the ass off from the front of the mobile phone... and are always trying to be famous using Instagram, Facebook whatever this stuff. And when the phone dies she see other people having fun with the same way and she needs to load the phone so bad and in the end she died and may she becomes famous because of her death video published on youtube ?! And the zombies guess they were supposed to be "the dark side" when you cant surf on internet. Also i loved the advertisement time. IDK Maybe I'm just telling stuff. 

Edit: this too "And the whole thing where charli actually looked gross but on all her fan's phones she looked cute."

gret17.gif

Regardless of what the video means, it seems kind of odd that Charli's barely in it at all... It's like a video for her song but not really her video you know? It's just a really weird choice of video for the song on her album I think has the most potential to become a hit... This video isn't going to help it at all...

Love the video. It didn't need another traditional video like BU/BTR/DI. Those videos were really great, but this one is a nice weirder, more conceptual take on Sucker. The next album music vids will be even weirder than this maybe.

I'M NOT SORRY

Regardless of what the video means, it seems kind of odd that Charli's barely in it at all... It's like a video for her song but not really her video you know? It's just a really weird choice of video for the song on her album I think has the most potential to become a hit... This video isn't going to help it at all...

This is exactly my opinion. Famous is a very good choice for the next single but the video is just so random and weird, its gonna turn people off of the song. 

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg