Fluorine

Charli XCX

Sophie 2 is a bonafide banger  :rip:

The noises in S3 though  :wtf: she called her old stuff crappy MySpace music yet that Sophie clip is even more poorly produced

wtf? S3 is my favorite, its like classic sophie. i hate how her voice is so altered in S2

I think I understand the Famous video a little more now. The whole social commentary selfie pop culture nowadays thing. It makes more sense. I was too quick to judge before. I like the video a little bit more now but it definitely is not my favorite of Charlis MVs

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

Sophie 2 is straight up not Charli.

Only the hook of 3 is.

And 4, is just so good. 

SOPHIE's either hella brave or hella stupid to be playing his Charli collabs this early, the album's not expected for at least a year.

Not that i'm complaining, I love SOPHIE's stuff.  :flutter:

X----into me, into you----X

Sophie 2 is straight up not Charli.

Only the hook of 3 is.

And 4, is just so good. 

SOPHIE's either hella brave or hella stupid to be playing his Charli collabs this early, the album's not expected for at least a year.

I understand she said she was working on her new album and was working with him, but it sounds way too Sophie to be for her album. Also DJs are notorious for playing in process songs during their shows. Avicii was playing Wake Me Up and Dear Boy (which every idiot thought had Lana on the vocals) over 6th months before Wake Me Up was released and almost 9 months before the album even had a title/tracklist/date. Diplo is notorious for this too

I understand she said she was working on her new album and was working with him, but it sounds way too Sophie to be for her album. Also DJs are notorious for playing in process songs during their shows. Avicii was playing Wake Me Up and Dear Boy (which every idiot thought had Lana on the vocals) over 6th months before Wake Me Up was released and almost 9 months before the album even had a title/tracklist/date. Diplo is notorious for this too

I know, it's one of my favorite things about them. :P

As for "too SOPHIE", I feel like Charli would totally embrace that.

X----into me, into you----X

I know, it's one of my favorite things about them. :P

As for "too SOPHIE", I feel like Charli would totally embrace that.

Also just an observation, but it seems when Sophie produces he doesn't pitch vocals (minus that song he did for the performance art girl) but seems to pitch them for his own songs

do we really think she'd have her vocals pitched shifted to hell for an entire album? The label wouldn't even let her release a punk album ffs

also @ come thruuuuuuu with the untagged file

BzhmW.png

am I the only who feels and see a little bit of magic in these old songs of Charli ?! Before sucker came out I was literaly waiting for songs like Heartbreak High, Cuts Like Diamonds, We Do This Everyday... Just because of the "Light It Up" snippet 

Emocionada2.gif

am I the only who feels and see a little bit of magic in these old songs of Charli ?! Before sucker came out I was literaly waiting for songs like Heartbreak High, Cuts Like Diamonds, We Do This Everyday... Just because of the "Light It Up" snippet

Emocionada2.gif

Same :( Angry All the Time is amazing! I hate the stupid tags throughout the soundcloud one so much though.

Wait.. We Do This Everyday? I thought that was a really bad one lol... Maybe I'm thinking of a different song.. Maybe I don't have that one? Ugh now I don't know

Same :( Angry All the Time is amazing! I hate the stupid tags throughout the soundcloud one so much though.

Wait.. We Do This Everyday? I thought that was a really bad one lol... Maybe I'm thinking of a different song.. Maybe I don't have that one? Ugh now I don't know

Yep, wtf with this tags. ugh but I think WDTE is a cool song haha. Even the worse song like I Wanna Be Darth Vader is cool for me. 

Every shit that charli does I'm into it thats why I like sucker just kidding

CS_2013-03-01+01-28-415445.gif

no We Do This Everyday isnt a good one ahhaha

Every shit that charli does I'm into it thats why I like sucker just kidding

i laughed way to much at this!! yeah but true even her worst are her best!

Charli is just kinda straight up taking the PC Music sound and not even doing her own twist on it? Lol

AATT is fucking awesome jeez ANYONE with the untagged please