Fluorine

Charli XCX

ITS YOUR MATE DENNIS AND THIS IS A DENNIS EXCLUSIVE

no dennis ur not my mate if u were my mate u'd leak it untagged u fuck

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

SOPHIE's either hella brave or hella stupid to be playing his Charli collabs this early, the album's not expected for at least a year.

Are you sure these are for her next album? I thought they would just be singles or an EP if anything. If it is for an album, that is super early to be playing them. But I mean Charli did play Breaking Up and London Queen like, 9 months before Sucker's release so. 

Im totally here for an entire album of pc music/sophie esque bops though

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

Sophie 3 & 4 are really cool makes me reeallly excited to hear what shes gonna do post sucker!!! and angry all the time is SUCH a bop    :crying5:  :grinds:  :oprah:  :oprah2: i can feel myself going 100% stan lmao the tags are a bit ehhhh  :um:  but its soo good IDC

The fact that's it's been a whole day and there's still no untagged version of AATT makes me angry... All the time..

Edit: ps even though I hate my mate Dennis, can someone send me it if they ripped it? Because now I'm just desperate to listen to the song and it's been taken down...