Fluorine

Charli XCX

this alex kid does nothing more than rip shit off publishing sites l m a fucking o

it's honestly nothing 2 b cunty about thanx

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

throwback to crackli!

full.jpg

How do you think the general republic would react if they saw Charli's early aesthetic...

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

"Let's Ride" or whatever it's called goes hard. I've listened to it about 20 times already. I have hope for her next album; she better not ruin it. 

Let's just hope her label realizes that them fucking w/ her original ideas does not equal a hit. I'm hopeful they'll lay off trying to popularize(?) her upcoming projects tho

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

throwback to crackli!

full.jpg

How do you think the general republic would react if they saw Charli's early aesthetic...

I laughed too hard at this :rip:

throwback to crackli!

full.jpg

I laughed too hard at this :rip:

Let's just hope her label realizes that them fucking w/ her original ideas does not equal a hit. I'm hopeful they'll lay off trying to popularize(?) her upcoming projects tho

I think these songs could have more commercial viability than the tracks on Sucker. 

I'm kinda confused... "X-Ray Specs" leaked in full and tagged, right? I can't seem to find it like "Angry All the Time," so if someone could PM me with a link, I'd really appreciate it. :ohno:

I'm kinda confused... "X-Ray Specs" leaked in full and tagged, right? I can't seem to find it like "Angry All the Time," so if someone could PM me with a link, I'd really appreciate it. :ohno:

I didn't bother downloading it because the song itself was practically indecipherable  :rip:

someone should post pics of their charli collection in itunes! i need to play catch-up bad.

i need help too,

CBTiNqmUsAAyuJY.png

(ignore the sxsw sophie thing its just a crappy rip of lets ride*)

can someone please tell me what i am missing? I know I'm missing some songs from 14 because I honestly just don't listen to them anymore (funny how i love half the album and hate the rest) but otherwise

CBTiCkIVAAA1TvJ.png

CBTiCmdU0AAvOPA.png

CBTiCjgUcAABmor.png

CBTiCkcU8AAawYt.png

CBTiE_FUQAEfkKM.png

CBTkrXQUQAApB87.png

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg