Fluorine

Charli XCX

someone linked this video on tumblr and it has charli playing her original demo of i love it :deadbanana:

the video is in swedish but charli talks in english so just skip to the 8 minute mark thats when she plays it
honestly i can understand why she didnt know it was gonna be a super hit, her version feels so wrong  :toofunny:

chalki xbox wouldn't be anywhere without marina

there i said it @@heartbreakhigh

honestly if marina wasn't kind enough to have her on tour + just desserts the tumblr kids would never have found out about charli + she'd still be a no1curr

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

honestly if marina wasn't kind enough to have her on tour + just desserts the tumblr kids would never have found out about charli + she'd still be a no1curr

LMAO yes she would, you tried tho

lABVyGE.png

It was hardly Marina, Fancy was unfortunately a thing in the US and then Boom Clap built off that :lmao: don't fool yourself

BzhmW.png

It was hardly Marina, Fancy was unfortunately a thing in the US and then Boom Clap built off that :lmao: don't fool yourself

boom clap and fancy happened after she sold out.

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

I Love It was out before Marina took her on tour... And even before that Charli was building her own tumblr craze. I'm sure she got a lot of support from Marina fans, but it's not because of Marina that she's succesful...

Boom Clap was done around True Romance.

Stop running your mouth about shit you have no idea about. I didn't have a problem with you this week and then you became so annoying that I can't even put my frustration into coherent words to address how much of a fucking idiot you've been

BzhmW.png

Boom Clap was done around True Romance.

Stop running your mouth about shit you have no idea about. I didn't have a problem with you this week and then you became so annoying that I can't even put my frustration into coherent words to address how much of a fucking idiot you've been

I Love It was out before Marina took her on tour... And even before that Charli was building her own tumblr craze. I'm sure she got a lot of support from Marina fans, but it's not because of Marina that she's succesful...

this  :rip:

lABVyGE.png