Fluorine

Charli XCX

chalki xbox wouldn't be anywhere without marina

there i said it @@heartbreakhigh

honestly if marina wasn't kind enough to have her on tour + just desserts the tumblr kids would never have found out about charli + she'd still be a no1curr

Have you ever noticed how almost all of Marina's openers have hits (minus MS MR who are pretty big in the indie community) and see quick commercial success, yet Marina is still scraping by? 5 years to get a top 10 album in the US and still hasn't had a US hit. She's not even like Charli who is getting bank on the side from songwriting credits for other artists

someone on last.fm claims to have Midnight so i messaged them and they described it as "it's got a true romance aura to it, but it's gorier with a pop chorus if that makes sense?" :defeated: oh my goddd

they pmed me to remove their username but if you look at the last.fm track page for midnight you can find their account and pm them if you have something to trade (someone has to do this)

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

someone on last.fm claims to have Midnight so i messaged them and they described it as "it's got a true romance aura to it, but it's gorier with a pop chorus if that makes sense?" :defeated: oh my godddd

if any of you have something rare to trade with them pleeeease do their username is ChateauDelRey

I messaged them... we'll see

H0bDaqU.gif

someone on last.fm claims to have Midnight so i messaged them and they described it as "it's got a true romance aura to it, but it's gorier with a pop chorus if that makes sense?" :defeated: oh my godddd

if any of you have something rare to trade with them pleeeease do their username is ChateauDelRey

I don't know if I buy it. That description could not be less specific lmao

someone on last.fm claims to have Midnight so i messaged them and they described it as "it's got a true romance aura to it, but it's gorier with a pop chorus if that makes sense?" :defeated: oh my goddd

they pmed me to remove their username but if you look at the last.fm track page for midnight you can find their account and pm them if you have something to trade (someone has to do this)

I refuse to believe that former Lanaboards-user "Mommy's Mercedes" has anything, let alone Midnight.  :smh: 

X----into me, into you----X

Why is Midnight so rare was it only available for a short time through a leak or was it one of her older songs?

Btw, I'm new to this forum. I've been listening to Charli's music for a while now and wondering where I can find some of her older stuff.  :)

Why is Midnight so rare was it only available for a short time through a leak or was it one of her older songs?

Btw, I'm new to this forum. I've been listening to Charli's music for a while now and wondering where I can find some of her older stuff.  :)

Midnight was on the edge of leaking over a year ago, if I recall right. God knows who many has it now and where it'll end up.

lABVyGE.png

it's an outtake from True Romance and it's far more rare than people think

BzhmW.png

Midnight was on the edge of leaking over a year ago, if I recall right. God knows who many has it now and where it'll end up.

Was it through the record label that it got leaked? I was looking through the forums earlier and I noticed the disc which had songs from True Romance and two demos about half a year before the album came out.

I take it that you all have been trying to find where one would be.

Was it through the record label that it got leaked? I was looking through the forums earlier and I noticed the disc which had songs from True Romance and two demos about half a year before the album came out.

I take it that you all have been trying to find where one would be.

Midnight wasn't on any album sampler, the only person I've ever seen have it is an A&R who had a demo master of the whole album months in advance, and who was a personal friend of Charli's. That's why I find it absolutely incredulous for anyone to have it now.

X----into me, into you----X

Has there been any other songs or demos that were leaked or nearly have been?

Angry All the Time

There's a lot of leaks but they're not from any particular album

BzhmW.png

Yeah I have Angry All the Time which I think is good.

I take it there isn't any lists or that which has a lot of her leaked songs on it?

the entire 14 album

A Princess Song

Angry All The Time

Art Bitch (not a leaked song, but not on an official album)

Atomic

Beach Hut in Hawaii (as Save the Rhino)

Bitch So Sexy

Chains

Cuts Like Diamonds

Dinosaur Sex!

Do It Well

Emelline (same as Art Bitch)

Fearless (as Save the Rhino)

Heartbreak High

I Don't Know Your Name

I Like You

I Wanna Be Darth Vader

I'll Never Know (demo and finished version)

Interior

Jungle Time

Like A G6 Refix

Machines 2010

Photography

Too Cool

Train in Vain

Valentine

Wires (Demo)

X Ray Specs (Tagged)

BzhmW.png

the entire 14 album

A Princess Song

Angry All The Time

Art Bitch (not a leaked song, but not on an official album)

Atomic

Beach Hut in Hawaii (as Save the Rhino)

Bitch So Sexy

Chains

Cuts Like Diamonds

Dinosaur Sex!

Do It Well

Emelline (same as Art Bitch)

Fearless (as Save the Rhino)

Heartbreak High

I Don't Know Your Name

I Like You

I Wanna Be Darth Vader

I'll Never Know (demo and finished version)

Interior

Jungle Time

Like A G6 Refix

Machines 2010

Photography

Too Cool

Train in Vain

Valentine

Wires (Demo)

X Ray Specs (Tagged)

Thanks very much!

What does the "(Tagged)" mean on the X Ray Specs track?