Fluorine

Charli XCX

Lol this is the clean version of Break The Rules! "Going to the discotheque, getting loud and getting late!" hahahaha

*Laced, but yeah, we've had it for months. :toofunny:

lABVyGE.png

I got my picture disc vinyl today but like every song skips :( And its not even little skips, it just randomly skips full lines of lyrics. It looks amazing though!

CCGRRdlUEAAKyro.jpg

CCGRRfgUEAAwG03.jpg

Does that turntable have built in speakers? Because if so thats your problem. It also looks like that turntable has a spring loaded tonearm which is really bad for your records and can damage them in the long run. Mine plays fine on my current setup, but I used to run into issues like that all the time back when I had a crosley with built in speakers

Does that turntable have built in speakers? Because if so thats your problem. It also looks like that turntable has a spring loaded tonearm which is really bad for your records and can damage them in the long run. Mine plays fine on my current setup, but I used to run into issues like that all the time back when I had a crosley with built in speakers

TBH it probably is just my record player, but I didn't think of that before. I don't have problems like this with my other vinyl but yes it does have built in speakers and it was pretty cheap. Thank you 

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

I got my picture disc vinyl today but like every song skips :( And its not even little skips, it just randomly skips full lines of lyrics. It looks amazing though!

CCGRRdlUEAAKyro.jpg

CCGRRfgUEAAwG03.jpg

is that a crosley? if so then maybe is the problem

TBH it probably is just my record player, but I didn't think of that before. I don't have problems like this with my other vinyl but yes it does have built in speakers and it was pretty cheap. Thank you 

a friend had the same prob with his crosley

If you're not worried about damaging the record (i wouldn't be as this release doesn't seem to be particularly rare or expensive) a trick to help stop the needle from jumping is to tape a penny to the top of the end of the tonearm to give it a little extra weight to keep it down. Again would not recommend this trick with anything you're not willing to see possibly damaged down the road (once on a disc is probably fine, but don't do it often to the vinyl)

Hey guys, I have nowhere to ask and this is my only choice to do it lol.

Does anyone have the scans of the Sucker CD? The back, front, CD cover and the booklet to be exact.

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

Lol this is the clean version of Break The Rules! "Going to the discotheque, getting loud and getting late!" hahahaha

PRIVATE  :$  does anybody have another link?

I also heard that on the CD, Sucker (the song) was the edited version. Anybody has them? I need the clean versions please!