Fluorine

Charli XCX

well she knows they leaked :creep:

I got a notification from the czar of the IFPI. As someone who's studied copyright law this is fucking bullshit because it had already been leaked, and clearly not by me, which therefore removes someone who posts it from any type of infringement.

I hope Dennis is ready because they have your soundcloud link, I bet you wish you hadn't covered your songs in tags now  :thumb2:

BzhmW.png

I got a notification from the czar of the IFPI. As someone who's studied copyright law this is fucking bullshit because it had already been leaked, and clearly not by me, which therefore removes someone who posts it from any type of infringement.

I hope Dennis is ready because they have your soundcloud link, I bet you wish you hadn't covered your songs in tags now  :thumb2:

#oops

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

I was thinking the tagging was stupid not only because no one wants to hear it, but now it's incredibly easy to trace it back to Dennis if there's legal issues... I really don't understand why he did that.

Since you're already caught, can you at least upload it untagged now? Be a hero!

i got heartbreak high, chains, and cuts like diamonds thanks to chaos! i just need 'don't know your name' in 320; could someone please send?

also the heartbreak high where it ends abruptly is the correct/original file, yes?

Oh no, not the IFPI czar coming 4 me. I better leak my whole library of unreleased songs now. :troll:

or just leave and take them with you? you're literally useless to any of us at this point

Can someone send me "X ray specs" song please?

it's tagged to the point you can't hear it

BzhmW.png

Several of the key figures of the enigmatic PC Music label gave interviews to Huw Stephens of Radio 1 after the PC showcase at South by Southwest, including founder A.G. Cook and artists QT, GTOFY and Hannah Diamond. Cook broke news of new albums in the works by GFOTY and Diamond — which would be the first full-length LPs to come from the PC camp — and the latter also confirmed a collaboration with U.K. pop star Charli XCX, who she says she met in London on Valentine's Day.

http://www.spin.com/articles/hannah-diamond-gfoty-new-album-pc-music-charli-xcx/