Fluorine

Charli XCX

dead @ Tinashe having more of a part than Charli, good thing I like her too

Funny that Charli is on this overall shit song after refusing to have a Wiz Khalifa collab on her album like this was better

She should just be quiet because she somehow manages to backtrack on everything she says

BzhmW.png

at least she's not doing Die Tonight live anymore

http://www.thelineofbestfit.com/features/interviews/charli-xcx-sucker-interview/

"So anyways, then I did "Die Tonight"..." Charli says before pausing. "And I have realised now that... uh... it's probably not the time to say it yet, actually. But anyways, then "Die Tonight" came..." Another pause. "I just hate that song. There are so many writers on that song and we were all really drunk and fucked up in Sweden when we wrote it. We were like, 'This is a One Direction song! It's gonna be a hit, yeah!' We sent it to their people and they were actually interested for a second, but then it didn't happen. And I was like, 'Don't worry guys, I'll sing it'. And everyone was like, 'Um, are you sure?' But I put it on the album and I was really feeling it for a while. Then the other day, I was rehearsing "Die Tonight" with my band and everyone just burst out laughing. I realised that to play this song you have to do this really douchebag rock move. It's like this swaaaay.

"And also, because the verses are written by Andrew Wyatt from Miike Snow, this guy who's gone through a lot of stuff in his life, who's a really raw, emotional songwriter, I can't help but find the lyrics funny: 'Let's get it started / poolside at the party...' I mean, he wrote those lyrics for One Direction! And now because all these things are in my brain, I realise how ridiculous it is that I'm singing this song. We've had to take it out of the setlist because I laugh whenever we practise it."

I will not have her shading Andrew Wyatt though

BzhmW.png

Drop That Kitty sounds so generic.  :toofunny:  Like it literally sounds like any rapper + female singer combination could make the same thing?

& I wouldn't be surprised if Die Tonight became a single later on, despite her claiming it's such a dumb song.  :toofunny:

Nothing scares me anymore.

at least she's not doing Die Tonight live anymore

http://www.thelineofbestfit.com/features/interviews/charli-xcx-sucker-interview/

"So anyways, then I did "Die Tonight"..." Charli says before pausing. "And I have realised now that... uh... it's probably not the time to say it yet, actually. But anyways, then "Die Tonight" came..." Another pause. "I just hate that song. There are so many writers on that song and we were all really drunk and fucked up in Sweden when we wrote it. We were like, 'This is a One Direction song! It's gonna be a hit, yeah!' We sent it to their people and they were actually interested for a second, but then it didn't happen. And I was like, 'Don't worry guys, I'll sing it'. And everyone was like, 'Um, are you sure?' But I put it on the album and I was really feeling it for a while. Then the other day, I was rehearsing "Die Tonight" with my band and everyone just burst out laughing. I realised that to play this song you have to do this really douchebag rock move. It's like this swaaaay.

"And also, because the verses are written by Andrew Wyatt from Miike Snow, this guy who's gone through a lot of stuff in his life, who's a really raw, emotional songwriter, I can't help but find the lyrics funny: 'Let's get it started / poolside at the party...' I mean, he wrote those lyrics for One Direction! And now because all these things are in my brain, I realise how ridiculous it is that I'm singing this song. We've had to take it out of the setlist because I laugh whenever we practise it."

I will not have her shading Andrew Wyatt though

I'm mad at her for inflicting it upon me but at least she has some sense...It really is her worst song like ever

But lmao I hope this video placement was intentional

v6Q9CFI.png

If she cringes at Die Tonight she must cringe at Red Balloon too... Good to know tho. For all the hyping she's been doing, at least she's honest and knows when she made a few bad sellout moves.

Also I only listened to the first few seconds of Drop That Kitty. I couldn't get any farther. I'll probably watch the video on mute when it comes out to see if Charli looks hot.

If she cringes at Die Tonight she must cringe at Red Balloon too... Good to know tho. For all the hyping she's been doing, at least she's honest and knows when she made a few bad sellout moves.

Also I only listened to the first few seconds of Drop That Kitty. I couldn't get any farther. I'll probably watch the video on mute when it comes out to see if Charli looks hot.

Red Balloon isn't that bad though. Like yeah the lyrics are Barney & Friends trash but didn't she write it specifically for a kids movie?? So idk, I personally give it a pass because of that. It's a cute song.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14417469274.gif

she doesn't want to be known as the girl who sings I Love It

she doesn't want to be asked to write another I Love It

still sings I Love It at every concert

The memes write themselves

BzhmW.png

she doesn't want to be known as the girl who sings I Love It

she doesn't want to be asked to write another I Love It

still sings I Love It at every concert

The memes write themselves

Yeah and add to that she sang "Die Tonight" after saying she hated it :deadbanana: and her agreeing to be on "Drop That Kitty" also irks me

H0bDaqU.gif

Remember this is a Katy Perry tour. She's going to sing songs that people know. Also.... no True Romance songs on that setlist how sad :(

This is how I'm organizing everything from this era for now:

B-DEr74CcAEKr6U.png

B-DEr8PCMAI3QGC.png

B-DErnoCIAIPIam.png

i still need to get the japanese versions of boom clap & btr and some other stuff....

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg