Fluorine

Charli XCX

i think performing famous could be her chance at a comeback! I hope she does a "proper" video for it tbh... It needs a version that makes sense too. It deserves it.

Lol the fact that I just said "comeback"... But I guess it has been seeming like nothing from Sucker was really taking off like Boom Clap did and that maybe she was losing momentum for the time being.

i think performing famous could be her chance at a comeback! I hope she does a "proper" video for it tbh... It needs a version that makes sense too. It deserves it.

Lol the fact that I just said "comeback"... But I guess it has been seeming like nothing from Sucker was really taking off like Boom Clap did and that maybe she was losing momentum for the time being.

The video for Famous is "proper" wth

Half of the Boom Clap video are scenes from a movie like

The video for Famous is "proper" wth

Half of the Boom Clap video are scenes from a movie like

Ok but the other half is Charli looking cute in Amsterdam, not some weird fangirl with hardly any scenes of Charli trying to make some statement that kind of seems more like the directors vision than something Charli was heavily involved in. It kind of seems like she was in so little of it because she was busy touring and couldn't find the time or something...

Do you happen to still have the video. I clicked on the link and it says it's private so I'm sure it's not deleted? I'd love to see the video message me please.

omg i'd love that too. i remember seeing it back in the day, but i never ripped it.

lABVyGE.png

Does anyone want any Charli album covers?

I have most photoshoots on my comp and without fast Internet I am bored as fuckkkk.

Can you make some for the gravity performance, mess live version, angry all the time, and x Ray specs? Please thanks. Love you