Leaves me co-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-old

Trash the ballgown

Let's get dressed down at Quik-i-Mart

Cheap-ass flip-flops

Feels so good getting casual

My cut-off jeans are a must

Neon wife-beater bedazzled as fuck

Sunshades two for five bucks

Six sixty-nine if you spring for deluxe Oh!

I'm sorry.

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

@@SitarHero and @@PrettyBaby

Thank you for reading my super long thesis on Charli XCX's career lol... 

(what am I doing with my time :rip: )

As for the next move.... If she wants a shot at getting back her artistic integrity and maybe some public interest, she should try her best with whatever is left in the budget to make Body of My Own happen... It's not a safe song, but she's already tried those and they didn't work. It's feminist, punk, and unlike anything out there right now. She needs an identity, her image is so confusing right now.

As for the next move.... If she wants a shot at getting back her artistic integrity and maybe some public interest, she should try her best with whatever is left in the budget to make Body of My Own happen... It's not a safe song, but she's already tried those and they didn't work. It's feminist, punk, and unlike anything out there right now. She needs an identity, her image is so confusing right now.

Maybe you're right. I just wish BOMO was a better song. I mean the lyrics are great but the instrumental is just so meh to me... maybe she should remix the hell out of it and put the punctuation on the end of the Sucker era!

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

"As for the tune they worked on together, Charli says Moroder worked some magic. "[it's one] I wrote when I was 16 or 17 on my first trip to Sweden," she says. "It's something that's been around for a while and I sent it over and he felt it. It was something I had worked on for my first record but couldn't get quite right."" - Rolling Stone

I really hope it isn't Cuts Like Diamonds re-done....................

I reeeaaaallly hope it's not Cuts Like Diamonds tbh, it's one of the only unreleased songs that I can't stand.

C7EJSFg.gif

It's already confirmed not to be Cuts Like Diamonds from an older interview iirc

That popjustice quiz said something about "cut out like scissors made of starlight" was the first lyric, right?

X----into me, into you----X