Fluorine

Charli XCX

just found out the lyrics to gravity's bridge from a close friend, will post soon

father please | i know what the silence's for | i don't want you standing at my door | opening the lock with your fingers no

what the fuck is up with y'all all the sudden hating it so god damn much tho? now y'all are just hating it because charli's somewhat """"shading"""" it and it's era. stop

Lol this tho. I've always shaded Sucker, but all the sudden change in attitude just because SHE said something new about it...

In other news: Diamonds is still the best song she's released since like... Idk. I love it though.

what the fuck is up with y'all all the sudden hating it so god damn much tho? now y'all are just hating it because charli's somewhat """"shading"""" it and it's era. stop

I am with you!

Without those who have supported her so much and posted all the new things here I would not have become a fan of Charli.

One of you guys posted a great live version of ‘Sucker’ and I decided to listen to her new album. I instantly loved it. And even if Charli should not do it anymore, to me, it’s such a great record. And just because of Charli I bought a ticket for Katy Perry’s tour as she was her support act.

So, ‘Sucker’ fans, keep up the good work and don’t let people ruin it for you!

Lol this tho. I've always shaded Sucker, but all the sudden change in attitude just because SHE said something new about it...

In other news: Diamonds is still the best song she's released since like... Idk. I love it though.

The tea, x2.  :smokes3:

Sigh I will always like Sucker a lot. I genuinely like everything she does, she'd think I'm a fucking loser.

Haahahah, amen. :defeated:

I am with you!

Without those who have supported her so much and posted all the new things here I would not have become a fan of Charli.

One of you guys posted a great live version of ‘Sucker’ and I decided to listen to her new album. I instantly loved it. And even if Charli should not do it anymore, to me, it’s such a great record. And just because of Charli I bought a ticket for Katy Perry’s tour as she was her support act.

So, ‘Sucker’ fans, keep up the good work and don’t let people ruin it for you!

Aw, that's SO nice to hear. :flutter: 

lABVyGE.png

Sigh I will always like Sucker a lot. I genuinely like everything she does, she'd think I'm a fucking loser.

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee honestly if I wasnt previously a fan of Charli and heard Sucker I think I might hate it but I love it soooo much probably just because its her album. The only song I can't stand is Die Tonight, and I love all the others  :toofunny:

hanging around >>>>>>

just found out the lyrics to gravity's bridge from a close friend, will post soon

just stop please omg

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

The only song's on Sucker I genuinely enjoy a lot are Need Ur Luv, Famous, and Body of my Own.

yas @ Body of My Own! love that underrated feminine bop  :hooker:

I love the whole album because I feel that it takes me into a different era of history vs. true romance, which is another era. That's what makes CHARLI and her albums special.

100% agree! that is one of the many things that make her an amazing artist. 

TjmiIK4.png

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee honestly if I wasnt previously a fan of Charli and heard Sucker I think I might hate it but I love it soooo much probably just because its her album. The only song I can't stand is Die Tonight, and I love all the others  :toofunny:

hanging around >>>>>>

just stop please omg

Turns out they were fake anyway.  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

What makes twinks so thirsty for attention doe  :deadbanana:

father please | i know what the silence's for | i don't want you standing at my door | opening the lock with your fingers no

I'm not even a trader and i coulda told you that.

They were literally trying to pass this off as real lyrics:

so baby don't go bringing me down, down, down

i'm floating so high off of the ground, ground, groud

and i know,

yeah i know

what makes the world go round

:toofunny:  :toofunny:

The fact that you were trying to look exclusive like "I'll post them later" :toofunny: *eyes emoji*

I said I'd post them before he actually sent them.  :toofunny:

They were literally trying to pass this off as real lyrics:

:toofunny:  :toofunny:

so baby don't go bringing me down, down, down

i'm floating so high off of the ground, ground, groud

and i know,

yeah i know

what makes the world go round

LMAO  :defeated:

TjmiIK4.png