Fluorine

Charli XCX

share what you have around ;------) then you won't be responsible for a leak directly <3333333333333333

I didn't leak it directly, someone posted it to soundcloud and it went unnoticed so I posted it over on tumblr where people would notice it

BzhmW.png

I kinda feel bad when the songs leak, she obviously notices

★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★

I kinda feel bad when the songs leak, she obviously notices

I think the only one that legitimately bothered her was when the entirety of 14 leaked because they obviously tried to pull it

BzhmW.png

I think the only one that legitimately bothered her was when the entirety of 14 leaked because they obviously tried to pull it

what happened when 14 leaked? I wasn't a Charli fan back then but I remember hearing that there was some big drama on here about it?

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

A group of us bought a lossless rip for a hundred dollars then as soon as we got it, it leaked like two days after.

it was such a huge mess :toofunny: 

lABVyGE.png

I didn't know that about 14!. she mentioned she's still working on some old demos and recently asked some fan pages to remove the download links of unreleased / leaked songs. <3

★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★

She was also really bothered when I dont know your name, cuts like diamonds, and heartbreak high leaked bc i remember her angry tweets lol but thats all she's seemed to care about in terms of leaks

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

i wish charli would have the balls to leak the fucking punk album

she retweeted a need article saying something like "is Charli about to release the infamous punk album after playing an unreleased song live?" so she could end up leaking it soonish - however idt that she will cause she's "over" that stuff

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

she retweeted a need article saying something like "is Charli about to release the infamous punk album after playing an unreleased song live?" so she could end up leaking it soonish - however idt that she will cause she's "over" that stuff

i don't think she's over that punk album. i mean, she talks about it more than sucker sometimes. it always pops up on her twitter or her interviews.

but i don't know

i just wish she would release it

lABVyGE.png

i don't think she's over that punk album. i mean, she talks about it more than sucker sometimes. it always pops up on her twitter or her interviews.

but i don't know

i just wish she would release it

me 2 but lbr she aint gonna do it :(

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

The tour starts tomorrow and I HOPE she performs more songs *cough* from the lost punk album and can't wait to know what song she's covering this time. I'm excited

The tour starts tomorrow and I HOPE she performs more songs *cough* from the lost punk album and can't wait to know what song she's covering this time. I'm excited

Nah, she said one punk song + a cover.

lABVyGE.png