Fluorine

Charli XCX

I don't think the tour is selling well honestly. 

Its not at all :defeated: one of my friends that went to one of the shows said they got there half an hour before doors and they got first row :rip:

it makes me feel so bad that people dont necessarily NOT LIKE charli, but they arent fans of her. like, shes so amazing. i wish the general public would see this

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

Its not at all :defeated: one of my friends that went to one of the shows said they got there half an hour before doors and they got first row :rip:

it makes me feel so bad that people dont necessarily NOT LIKE charli, but they arent fans of her. like, shes so amazing. i wish the general public would see this

so true

Like she has over a million casual fans but a very small actual fanbase/people who really care about her. Oppossed to people like Melanie and Marina who aren't as widely known but a large % of their fans are hardcore stans.

C7EJSFg.gif

The show I went to was only half full :( I feel like Charli doesn't have the same tight fan base as people like Marina because she hasn't put much of *herself* into her songs lately. I love all the songs from Sucker. But to me, they aren't as personal. And she's said many times how she wants to write all these hits for others to put her "stamp on pop music" (which I admire) but then she's producing quantity over quality and not really putting herself in the music :(  And the fans who like the big hits are usually less loyal.

I honestly think that Charli needs to take a break because she's unhappy about Sucker and most of the things going on for her. She should take a break and focus on creating something that she actually loves and not rush the album because I feel very concerned with how she's been lately.

I'm worried for Charli. I think she needs to take a break and pull herself together. I feel like she's under a lot of stress right now and I'm concerned for her health  :(

C7EJSFg.gif

I'm worried for Charli. I think she needs to take a break and pull herself together. I feel like she's under a lot of stress right now and I'm concerned for her health  :(

I've been concerned since January tbh. :defeated:

lABVyGE.png

I'm on a new computer now, so I don't have it until I can get my external hard drive, sorry! I think that'll be in the next couple of days, though!

Actually, I might be able to get it again, lemme try it and I'll add the edit...

X----into me, into you----X

I'm on a new computer now, so I don't have it until I can get my external hard drive, sorry! I think that'll be in the next couple of days, though!

Actually, I might be able to get it again, lemme try it and I'll add the edit...

Thanks so much :party: