Fluorine

Charli XCX

i feel like its sincere, but also, its her fault she booked a 2 month tour when she hates the album shes touring AND wants to make/ is in the process of making a new one. the tour selling very little also probably played a part.... when charlis performing to a crowd of not many people i can see how shed get bored...

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

can someone tell me all the songs she uploaded on her myspace? i wanna make a lil cute playlist of them just to get the feel of her old aesthetic xoxoxoxo

also were they all 128kbps? i want them in the best quality available. even if they were all shit quality anyway xoxox

Can someone create a list of all the Charli myspace demos? Even if they are unleaked. I just wanna keep track of them and watch for more.

@ probably knows alot more but

Do It Well

Pop Princess

I Like You

Photography

Too Cool

I Wanna Be Darth Vader

Dinosaur Sex

B!TCH ZO SXC

Jungle Time

Fearless ?

Beach Hut In Hawaii ?

P.S..... the comments of pop princess in itunes are "Track 1 of 2. Track 1 of 2. Track 1 of 2."  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

She literally just looks done with everything. gurl needs to rest af and finally do what she wants to do!

i legit want to cry.. ): i miss her and want to hug her again and tell her to chill and just... ugh ): baby

so, she never got the attention she wanted for true romance because of i love it, and she never got the attention she wanted for sucker because of boom clap. uGHHHHH i love her and i feel so bad for her ):

lABVyGE.png

i legit want to cry.. ): i miss her and want to hug her again and tell her to chill and just... ugh ): baby

i feel so empty lately without her doing anything :((((

but like literally look at her in this video here she's was so excited about everything and is soooo cuteeee

I’d just written “I Love It” at the same time I put my own album out and nobody really wanted to talk to me about my own album, they just wanted to talk to me about “I Love It”, which is something I had wrote in half an hour, not thinking about it, *forces back tears by sounding sarcastic and laughing* whereas my album took five years for me to make and no one really cared, and that was like really difficult for me to understand.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I’d just written “I Love It” at the same time I put my own album out and nobody really wanted to talk to me about my own album, they just wanted to talk to me about “I Love It”, which is something I had wrote in half an hour, not thinking about it, *forces back tears by sounding sarcastic and laughing* whereas my album took five years for me to make and no one really cared, and that was like really difficult for me to understand.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

i almost cried

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg