Fluorine

Charli XCX

the "Vroom Vroom" video was so good!!! not what I was expecting at all visually though. I expected Paris Hilton + baby pinks + slo-mo riding around in a car + early 00s fashion. Still loved the final product though and Charli once again looks so hot.

H0bDaqU.gif

the "Vroom Vroom" video was so good!!! not what I was expecting at all visually though. I expected Paris Hilton + baby pinks + slo-mo riding around in a car + early 00s fashion. Still loved the final product though and Charli once again looks so hot.

No lies detected :hottie:

Exactly what I expected as well, but somehow the final product was also so perfectly fitting for the song???

FzytWEW.png

could everyone share their Charli XCX iTunes library? I wanna see what cover and the way you guys organize your charli songs. Masterpost coming tonight almost done

MvMWb6J.png

lYIAnPO.png

zuvpJCD.png

-The SOPHIE album is just Round And Round and Girls Night Out

-Released album is just songs she's done with others e.g. Fancy, I Love It, Drop That Kitty

-True Romance (Remixes) is just the deluxe edition version of True Romance with the remixes in a single album by itself

-Charli XCX Remixes are just remixes that haven't been officially released

-I sort the remix EP's under the artist name "Charli XCX Remixes" because i hate when i have her on shuffle and  just get non stop remixes lol

-Im still missing the Doing It and Famous Remix EP's so if y'all have a link y'all should link me ily <3

and plz tell me if there is anything kind of missing!!! thaaaankkksss