Fluorine

Charli XCX

I love No Fun so much. Ugh I want the punk album :/

same. I feel like 75% of this thread is us dying for more leaks and more material but literally I've been polishing up my XCX collection for a week now and I have over 225 songs and I'm still missing a couple lmao. we are very lucky to have all the songs we do.

H0bDaqU.gif

Ugh, Atomic is slaying me again lately. Can y'all even imagine what a bop it would be if SOPHIE reworked it? I could die.

nooo stoppp :crying: I would die. I'm still dying for the studio version to leak one day. :jonny:

lABVyGE.png

UPDATE:!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Angels,

I am so sorry for pushing back the masterpost. First, I would like to say that I'm in college and this week and last week are finals week, so I've been so busy preparing for tests and writing essay. Therefore, I have delayed the masterpost so much. I apologize and understand if you are angry or annoyed that i have yet to post it. I am slowly finishing it, so i promise that i will be available this upcoming Sunday. If it is no up by then please message my inbox, but it is almost complete. It includes: official releases, singles, remixes, instrumentals, eps, albums, mixtapes, fanmade versions of songs, unreleased, leaked songs, and an unleaked list portion of songs we have yet to receive. I love you guys!!!! <3 <3

UPDATE:!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Angels,

I am so sorry for pushing back the masterpost. First, I would like to say that I'm in college and this week and last week are finals week, so I've been so busy preparing for tests and writing essay. Therefore, I have delayed the masterpost so much. I apologize and understand if you are angry or annoyed that i have yet to post it. I am slowly finishing it, so i promise that i will be available this upcoming Sunday. If it is no up by then please message my inbox, but it is almost complete. It includes: official releases, singles, remixes, instrumentals, eps, albums, mixtapes, fanmade versions of songs, unreleased, leaked songs, and an unleaked list portion of songs we have yet to receive. I love you guys!!!! <3 <3

can't wait

Z35eHsza.png

here's the final version of Explode: instaud.io/okn

I ripped from Spotify and it skipped but it'll hold y'all over till tomorrow

WAIT THIS IS SO GOOD :rip:

the LQ one wasn't all that, but tHIS QUALITY 

lABVyGE.png