Fluorine

Charli XCX

XCX3 didn't even leak  :crossed:  All that leaked were 11 or so songs that were recorded this year/2016, or do we know for sure that the leak was XCX3? I'm kinda confused  :facepalm:

A leaked tracklist kinda confirms them, plus most were performed live this year

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Charli has said multiple times that the album is "basically" finished but wouldn't be totally finished until she had a solidified release date. She also said that about half of the songs she has ready would for sure be on the album, and the other half could be scrapped or put onto another mixtape in the future (as if). That being said, the album has never really had a tracklist, because as we all know, it's never had a solid release date.

It's pretty safe to say that what leaked is a collection of songs recorded for XCX3, and not the actual album itself, since the album doesn't exist in its entirety. I think there are more songs intended for the album that we don't know about (No Angel remaining unleaked should be proof of that), and I also doubt that every leaked song would've made the cut.

Okay these are all of the tracks that were confirmed for the album + the interviews where she mentions them since some people still seem unsure about which ones were album tracks

After The After Party (single)

Bounce

Boys (single)

Can You Hear Me 

Come To My Party

Girls Night Out 

Good Girls 

Waterfall

http://www.thefader.com/2016/08/16/charli-xcx-cover-story-interview (Mentions CTMP and Waterfall)

http://www.thebeatjuice.com/2017/03/17/hit-machine-read-interview-charli-xcx-paris-hilton/ (Mentions CYHM, Good Girls, Waterfall)

https://twitter.com/FckyeahCharli/status/821203690228879360 (Mentions GNO)

She mentions Bounce in a Youtube video just search Charli XCX #RW17 it was posted by 3FM Extra

Can You Hear Me was first revealed here, and Girls' Night Out was mentioned as well.

She mentions Bounce in a Youtube video just search Charli XCX #RW17 it was posted by 3FM Extra

Yeah, Bounce was mentioned quite a bit. She confirmed it as being on the album during a Tumblr Q&A, as well as during a radio interview, I think around After The Afterparty's release.

Somebody here has the snippet of Marina's song of the livestream?

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I just wish the PC sound was more accessible pop girl wise. I really want Britney to work with SOPHIE, or have her own xcx 3... I love the sound so much. I think that would make me less thirsty for charli stuff to leak. LOL

When I Rule The World by Liz was meant for Britney, idk if it still would have been produced by SOPHIE but I think it's cool she was offered it first

i mean the flops i stan for has teased the songs like that in interviews then ended up scraping them all the next month, I don't know about Charli but I don't expect leaked tracks to be on XCX3

I think she had a general idea of what she wanted on it (she kept saying it was finished/near finished around the time those interviews came out) but she probably won't use any of the leaked songs now I imagine. She said she was making new stuff cause people were leaking it so I guess the actual XCX3 will probably have different songs.

we can see the xcx3 leak as a blessing cause if were being honest some if not most of what was leaked was trash and not to say they bop ...cause they do i just think they weren't album material and now she's writing new stuff for the record so i think it could be even greater than what it would've been had released on original date 

Britney did something close to PC with How I Roll, but I'd love for her to release something like an EP of PC music

Yes that’s def the closest we have; but I want a full on SOPHIE track (preferred album)