Fluorine

Charli XCX

hey sisters! i've been gone for a while but yesterday i think i heard a really good fan made version of round and round and i was wondering if anyone on here had the fan made instrumental

hey sisters! i've been gone for a while but yesterday i think i heard a really good fan made version of round and round and i was wondering if anyone on here had the fan made instrumental

also i tried to make a remastered version of tko using the instrumental and that really good recording someone posted on here but my dumbass couldn't quite sync the audio up right, i think i did a decent at isolating her vocals tho

http://twitter.com/FckyeahCharli/status/905277485075628037

"I'll be definitely dropping another single at some point before the album, there'll be more stuff" - Charli

Ready for ATAP/Boys 3.0?

TBH wanting Charli to pull a Kesha w/ "Only Wanna Dance With You" and randomly redo some poppy shit from like 2010...if she can sell "Gravity" to Blondie it's not even a stretch for her to dredge up something from before True Romance. 

can someone post the other version of boys with the tsunami lyric? i haven't been able to find it anywhere

It's probably the writer's demo version

"I wish I had a better excuse like, my house got hit by a tsunami...

But I was busy thinking about boys."

j14CYJi.png

It's probably the writer's demo version

"I wish I had a better excuse like, my house got hit by a tsunami...

But I was busy thinking about boys."

Sounds much better. Wish we had a studio version with that line. I think it would make song more interesting and more fun.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro