Fluorine

Charli XCX

Y'all are so fucking stupid, why you acting brand new??

She literally has drugs references in 80% or more of her songs even in boom clap lol.

That being said Drugs is my favorite song on N1A.

She was so open about her drug usage in interviews during TR era and beginning of Sucker, she doesn't talk about it anymore but she has never denied she takes them either .

Drugs is the worst song on N1A zzzz

DUH she's tried drugs like pot and ecstasy. Probably coke too but I'm not so sure about that. Good for her for not talking about it anymore!!!! it's unprofessional and she needs to be a little mature if she wants to have a long career in this industry

Drugs is the worst song on N1A zzzz

DUH she's tried drugs like pot and ecstasy. Probably coke too but I'm not so sure about that. Good for her for not talking about it anymore!!!! it's unprofessional and she needs to be a little mature if she wants to have a long career in this industry

You think Gold Coins is iconic lmfao goodnight

Ok but can a ghey actually leak the legit 320 of Come to my Party?????

The track has already leaked, like just fucking give us the HQ already.

Finally got to check out the "HQ's" and i reckon the sped up/pitched one is a legit HQ, but its been tampered with on purpose.

Either way this girlie is DONE.

j14CYJi.png

She was big into molly for awhile

I know

Y'all are so fucking stupid, why you acting brand new??

She literally has drugs references in 80% or more of her songs even in boom clap lol.

That being said Drugs is my favorite song on N1A.

She was so open about her drug usage in interviews during TR era and beginning of Sucker, she doesn't talk about it anymore but she has never denied she takes them either .

I'm fully aware, it's just odd hearing it from a different perspective (the blind item)

anyways, Blame It On Ur Luv is that song, How Can I can't relate

hi heartcore if you're reading this you're my favorite lanaboards member 

Golden Globes: “Someone had to tell me who this person was. When they said her name and her song, I recognized her, but still had no idea what she looked like in person. Foreign born one hit wonder. She let any guy who would share their coke take a feel of her or do some other things which I have never seen at a party here. Guys were literally penetrating her and she let them do whatever they wanted while she was actually snorting the coke. When it was done, she was done. It wasn’t like they had to work that hard to find bare skin.”

Charli XCX

Baby you the love of my life selling all the DRUGS that i like baby you got it you know i want it 

Who cares oh my god??? she’s a beautiful grown woman in the prime of her life & career of COURSE she’s done drugs.

She literally has a song called Drugs. Put ecstasy on my tongue. News flash y’all most adults have done or do drugs. They’re fun in moderation. Charli generally seems healthy and her mom was takin care of her when she had to cancel shows in Japan. She’ll be fine.

14417469274.gif