Fluorine

Charli XCX

Genius suggests he was the producer: https://genius.com/Charli-xcx-strobe-light-lyrics

I know he did a couple of others for her, like Famous and Explode.

giphy.gif

i know that, but i mean if someone has it titled like that, theirs other mixes by other producers possibly

ok but imagine a short movie thing with Girl's Night Out>>Waterfall>>Taxi>>TKO>>Can You Hear Me>>Die 4>>Good Girls 

GNO: Charli, Dua Lupus, Rita Oral, Broke Candy(cuz she's broke), and... Cupcakke (idk literally anyone but halsey) are driving to the club

Waterfall: Charli steps in the club by herself, the cameos become extras, and Charli starts stripping (she's had some entry level dance lessons to properly murder all the basic pop girls)

Taxi: a small storyline begins with a boy trying to get at her but she rejects him 

TKO: This is where it all pops OFF!! The boy goes with his dickhead friends as TKO begins and Charli morphs into Bad Bitch XCX 500 and gets the whole club pumped up

Can You Hear Me: Charli's tired and goes up to her bedroom (it's revealed that the club is actually her house party) we're taken to a daydream atmosphere with the guy the wants while Can You Hear Me plays 

Die 4: She goes back out to the party and gets more sentimental. She trails along the walls in a haze and recalls memories of the time she spent with the guy

Good Girls: We're taken back to the "club" atmosphere as a sarcastic flashback with Charli cutting in with a wry, playful smile, saying "ahah I don't do that type of stuff". This is the big, satisfying, anthemic closer

I'm half asleep so this was kind of messy and could've been written more cohesively but yeah

Also. was the snippet of Losin' My Cool pitched? The key of the full version sounds dark and dreary compared to the lighthearted snippet.

ok but imagine a short movie thing with Girl's Night Out>>Waterfall>>Taxi>>TKO>>Can You Hear Me>>Die 4>>Good Girls 

GNO: Charli, Dua Lupus, Rita Oral, Broke Candy(cuz she's broke), and... Cupcakke (idk literally anyone but halsey) are driving to the club

Waterfall: Charli steps in the club by herself, the cameos become extras, and Charli starts stripping (she's had some entry level dance lessons to properly murder all the basic pop girls)

Taxi: a small storyline begins with a boy trying to get at her but she rejects him 

TKO: This is where it all pops OFF!! The boy goes with his dickhead friends as TKO begins and Charli morphs into Bad Bitch XCX 500 and gets the whole club pumped up

Can You Hear Me: Charli's tired and goes up to her bedroom (it's revealed that the club is actually her house party) we're taken to a daydream atmosphere with the guy the wants while Can You Hear Me plays 

Die 4: She goes back out to the party and gets more sentimental. She trails along the walls in a haze and recalls memories of the time she spent with the guy

Good Girls: We're taken back to the "club" atmosphere as a sarcastic flashback with Charli cutting in with a wry, playful smile, saying "ahah I don't do that type of stuff". This is the big, satisfying, anthemic closer

I'm half asleep so this was kind of messy and could've been written more cohesively but yeah

Also. was the snippet of Losin' My Cool pitched? The key of the full version sounds dark and dreary compared to the lighthearted snippet.

cool concept!! i think the snippet of Losin' My Cool has been sped up + pitched, was gonna edit the snippet into the demo version that leaked but i cant get the snippet back to normal to fit in

cool concept!! i think the snippet of Losin' My Cool has been sped up + pitched, was gonna edit the snippet into the demo version that leaked but i cant get the snippet back to normal to fit in

thank you! I'm so confused about losin my cool because it doesn't sound pitched up to me for some reason?? The snippet sounds like an actual song. Maybe the demo was written in that dark key and then redone?? I basically just love the snippet and really hope it isn't artifical lol it gives me the same feeling Japan does 

thank you! I'm so confused about losin my cool because it doesn't sound pitched up to me for some reason?? The snippet sounds like an actual song. Maybe the demo was written in that dark key and then redone?? I basically just love the snippet and really hope it isn't artifical lol it gives me the same feeling Japan does

Japan is so good, I'm begging for the unremixed version. It's like Midnight all over again.

By the way,  Charli was interviewed by The Telegraph and they asked her about not writing Boys - it's a pretty good chat. She seems to be doing so much promo at the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVZ1P1r5MAM

:spice:

I JUST WANNA DRINK YOU UP 

POUR YOU IN A SILVER CUP

YOU KNOW I LIKE TO PARTY

BUT YOU KNOW I LOVE YOUR BODY

SO MANY THINGS I SHOULDNT DO

I HATE MYSELF FOR HURTING YOU yeah

HONESTLY IM RECKLESS, IM SORRY IF IM SELFISH

everytime you get too close i wanna run away,

and everytime you say those words I don't know what to say BABE 

back to the beginning xxxx so i can change 

(chorus) 

sorry I'm a little scared, but no one ever really cared (uh)

I took you for graaanted (yeah i did) just a big misunderstanding

I just wanna spend the night (ONE NIGHT) sleeping in your bed tonight (yeah)

Watch a little TV, love it when you need me

a SONG. 

if a writers demo of this ever leaks, someone's head will be joining queen lizzy's in the guillotine basket

random side note but I love how the narrative of strobe light switches from "cause I don't got the time, you will not change my mind, I'm not gonna be one of those girls who falls under spells every single day" to "cause now I've got the time, you always change my mind, I'm just one of those girls, those girls that fall under spells every single day". I wish it was the other way around like Need Ur Luv it still goes OFF

side note #2: recurrent charli motifs: stars, graveyard, glitter(the most common one), neon, glow, heart, stun guns(this is probably the most oldest one, dating all the way back from Nothing Too Serious all the way to TKO and Down Like Woah)

Uhm what song are these lyrics from

she sounds horrible noah fence 

she sounds absolutely terrible, that hair is a FUCKING mess and she literally looks goofy how she's performing..... it's getting so hard to stan her but the studio tracks keep me goin

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19