Fluorine

Charli XCX

Not sure if this was posted earlier, but an earlier version of Boyfriend Material leaked a few days ago. it's not drastically different to the one we already have, the into and outro are just changed.

https://dbr.ee/31B0

this demo is from 2010, get it out of number 1 angel immediately

X----into me, into you----X

Yeah i listened to the live TKO waaaaay too much so this will take me a while to get used to but it’s fantastic, no denying that

it’s nice to finally hear some of the more intricate production details that were muffled into being nonexistent previously!

bitch, me af  :facepalm:  i was so angry, "why is her voice so low", "why is it so slow"  :toofunny:  thank u, thank u, thank u a million times to the leaker  :flutter:

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

I'm unsure if I want No Angel to not leak so she can release it officially or if I should want it to leak since realistically it will never get released. At least the live version is pretty good quality compared to, say, TKO.

I want no angel to leak rn bc i don't need some random korean boy on the track :rip: 

i don't know if this means anything but like was tko more than a demo cause its like mixed well when you listen with earphones. like at certain parts shit comes from the right and from the left and it sounds so good