Fluorine

Charli XCX

idk why I'm posting this but I came home from drinking last night and passed out on my bed and then woke up with unreleased choli BLASTING from my laptop at like 10am like I think I listened to her entire catalog while I was asleep. wow

Your neighbours should be grateful.

https://genius.com/Charli-xcx-pop-the-balloons-lyrics

Sounds promising

Where do these lyrics come from? Did I miss another snippet?

I just wanna wish a happy new year for u gheys ❤ this year was a mess but I loved the leaks and I hope our queen Xbox forgive us one day about it and release the fucking album in 2018 with futuristic pop.

Xoxo

What if Charli had released XCX Girl in a XCX World (or two mixtapes XCX Girl/ XCX World) as a mixtape in March and used Number 1 Angel/ Pop 2 for an album: A pointless retrospective concept

search_results.gif?1486777516

EDIT: I know the album was probably called Too Cute but I REFUSE to not call those songs XCX Girl in a XCX World and will live with the alternative facts 

EDIT: I know the album was probably called Too Cute but I REFUSE to not call those songs XCX Girl in a XCX World and will live with the alternative facts 

it was not hahahaha

kchR0Ol.gif