Fluorine

Charli XCX

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY RECORDINGS OF CHARLI'S NEW YEAR PERFORMANCE IN BALI????? I WAS ABOUT TO GO BUT THE TICKETS ARE SO FUCKING EXPENSIVE

I saw a few on Instagram

https://hamadamania.com/2014/03/11/bonnie-mckee-hints-at-new-charli-xcx-collaboration/

As previously reported, the follow-up to 2013’s “True Romance” will include contributions from Fraser T. Smith (Bebe Rexha, Ella Eyre), Starsmith (Joel Compass, Diane Vickers) and Cathy Dennis (Britney Spears, Katy Perry).

I don't think a tweet is enough to say Bonnie was "hinting at a collaboration" but I find this so interesting. Bonnie has writing credits on a lot of bops! Most of them have like 5 other co-writes but still!! 

and none of those "included contributions" were included in Sucker! This stuff is so fascinating to me.

@@Madrigal you seem to know some things about the "behind the scenes" side of Charli's music, do you have anything to add?

I'm flattered, haha. I really don't, I've just been a fan for (comparatively) a long time. Not really...I think this was around the same time she wrote with William Orbit for Britney, and those collabs never saw the light of day either. :rip: 

is that a dog barking used as beat 0:57

and i thought bjork went far off the edge by sampling a schizo bird and using as beat skull.gif

its a sample (?) that ag uses often

he plays it a few times when charli is introducing cupcakke and brooke