Fluorine

Charli XCX

yeah it's just an edit 

No shade because you seem to be new, but don't play it off as if it's legit 320kbps if you know it's an edit. Upscaling it just degrades the quality, label it as fanmade

BzhmW.png

No shade because you seem to be new, but don't play it off as if it's legit 320kbps if you know it's an edit. Upscaling it just degrades the quality, label it as fanmade

I'm not new I only made an account recently and hardly post but I genuinely wasn't trying to make it seem like anything - if anyone has an issue with the quality just don't listen I assumed that was a simple solution 

I made an alternate cover for Pop 2 a while back ladies,

tell me what ya think :)

0FrJpxr.png

Omg that's so good!! 

Did “This Is The Moment” leak in really shitty quality? I think the link here was upscaled...

also apparently according to Genius, it’s produced with Bloodpop®️? And a SOPHIE version exists too...

No, that's a SOPHIE track that she made with her sample pack to show people what the pack can do basically

people called it silverware (ha!) for a long time because SOPHIE played it live quite a few times before releasing her sample pack, and yeah it was usually before burn rubber. when she released it on soundcloud i’m pretty sure she just called it Ha!

is charli going to perform on some festivals next year?

so far she's for sure not doing Coachella.

It's possible she could do Lolla or Osheaga... I hope so. 

Also Tove Lo needs to come thru and tour Blue Lips so my gay ass can prosper in 2018

Is Dreamer Charli's catchiest song ever? She really is that girl