Fluorine

Charli XCX

How do you get on the discord?

You can't really, unless you're invited. The only way you could have got in is when they posted the links in this thread. That's how I got in and then followed everyone else into the newer ones that were created :skull:.

There was a huge purge in the other one where they were getting rid of inactive users.

You can't really, unless you're invited. The only way you could have got in is when they posted the links in this thread. That's how I got in and then followed everyone else into the newer ones that were created :skull:.

There was a huge purge in the other one where they were getting rid of inactive users.

damn i was ready to get on and beg for Hey Boy. Hey Girl... LAME

the only songs she wanted us to hear are the ones she thought were worth hearing. im sorry but most of these old demo leaks were not great. the big reason exchange songs are of higher value is because she has already performed them live which means in her eyes they are worth it and she wanted us to hear it. 

not every song she makes is good. she even says that in interviews. to me the majority of these kind of shit leaked songs were never meant to be heard and there is a reason for that. she knows not everything she makes is going to be heard. thats how songwriers work you have good writing days and shit writing days, i just feel bad that she had this type of leak. many demos never meant to be heard.

exchange songs are better written and of higher quality production. also all were performed. THIS is the reason its even more aggrivating..they were meant to be heard and we havnt heard them

not every song she makes is good. she even says that in interviews. to me the majority of these kind of shit leaked songs were never meant to be heard and there is a reason for that. she knows not everything she makes is going to be heard. thats how songwriers work you have good writing days and shit writing days, i just feel bad that she had this type of leak. many demos never meant to be heard.

exchange songs are better written and of higher quality production. also all were performed. THIS is the reason its even more aggrivating..they were meant to be heard and we havnt heard them

But were they meant to be heard?

j14CYJi.png

But were they meant to be heard?

I mean, performing them live kinda implies so, right? They’re not like deeply personal (like that Grimes song “David,” where Grimes was like “this was not to be released” or whatever), and she performed them live so fans could hear them. Didn’t she say something like that? She knew they’d be at least video-recorded, and compared to a song even like “Can You Hear Me,” they’re like...party records.

I mean, performing them live kinda implies so, right? They’re not like deeply personal (like that Grimes song “David,” where Grimes was like “this was not to be released” or whatever), and she performed them live so fans could hear them. Didn’t she say something like that? She knew they’d be at least video-recorded, and compared to a song even like “Can You Hear Me,” they’re like...party records.

yeah i remember her saying on twitter that was going to perform just some ideas and demos for fun