Fluorine

Charli XCX

Imagine an alternate reality where vroom vroom is a full album ... ) :

If she added the exchange songs....Iike TKO,RWM,Burn Rubber etc.......it wouId've been better than XCX3....her Magnum Opus :defeated:  

I know, right  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  Vroom Vroom deserved better.

death grips is online !

Can we take a second to appreciate how perfect I Wanna Be With U is? Like, that production is everything :defeated:

I've just listened to it and now Lucky came on... I'm crying, help me.

Btw, Paradise is gold and shade won't be tolerated

HonestIy...I just hope that the new aIbum Iives up to the past 3 reIeases (VV,NIA and P2)...but these snippets are aIready sounding very watered down... :crossed:  :toofunny:  :ohno:

Guys....I hate to say this....but I think that her PC Music era is done..... :hdu: Where is SOPHIE/Danny L. Harle/A.G. Cook? :ohno:  :facepalm:  :crossed:  :defeated:  :deadbanana:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

HonestIy...I just hope that the new aIbum Iives up to the past 3 reIeases (VV,NIA and P2)...but these snippets are aIready sounding very watered down... :crossed:  :toofunny:  :ohno:

Guys....I hate to say this....but I think that her PC Music era is done..... :hdu: Where is SOPHIE/Danny L. Harle/A.G. Cook? :ohno:  :facepalm:  :crossed:  :defeated:  :deadbanana:

A.G is still her creative director so it's probably not over. She might not even be writing for herself so that's also important to keep in mind too. She did say she would spend the beginning of the year writing so she could be writing songs for other artists, collabs and probably a small amount for herself.  Also songs can be reworked and reproduced (Blame It On Your Love for example) so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

A.G is still her creative director so it's probably not over. She might not even be writing for herself so that's also important to keep in mind too. She did say she would spend the beginning of the year writing so she could be writing songs for other artists, collabs and probably a small amount for herself.  Also songs can be reworked and reproduced (Blame It On Your Love for example) so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

oh ok thnx...I aImost went into mourning ddd  :defeated:  :lmao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-u5YVmvSlc

:toofunny: She started working with SOPHIE in January 2015!

So she pretty much made most of VV,XCX3 and the Exchange tracks in 2015? :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny: 

Wow imagine if things had gone to plan and we got XCX3 shortly after this... :/ but then again would we have no1 angel and the bust a bussy anthem lipgloss

:crossed: Justice for Sticky :crossed:

Wow imagine if things had gone to plan and we got XCX3 shortly after this... :/ but then again would we have no1 angel and the bust a bussy anthem lipgloss

HonestIy....we wouId've had more singIes and music video's + tour and knowing her another aIbum era in 2017.... :crossed:  :facepalm:

God I fucking hate the vocal effects on Pop 2. 

"so I can FIGURE IT OUT/so I TURN IT UP" - just plain ugly, and the whole first verse sounds off with the timing. It also seems like Charli jumps in a fraction of the second too early, and I can't tell if it's her's or AG's fault (AG's synths also don't play well with each other) but it's like she's not riding the flow of the instrumental. 

Backseat slander will be reported. Thank you for sharing your story. :)