Fluorine

Charli XCX

So Charli stans how are y'all tonight! I've been really wantin to get more into her music n discog this year n ik a good friend of mine KhrisT practically prays to her and I'm not too sure where to start, any unreleased gems? should i go in order? personally I was iffy with VroomVroom n Boomclap but I was kinda here for I Got It

kJCzuuM.gif

So Charli stans how are y'all tonight! I've been really wantin to get more into her music n discog this year n ik a good friend of mine KhrisT practically prays to her and I'm not too sure where to start, any unreleased gems? should i go in order? personally I was iffy with VroomVroom n Boomclap but I was kinda here for I Got It

kJCzuuM.gif

Pop 2 and Number 1 Angel are here mixtapes from 2017 so definitely check them out! Also her old tumblr 2012 mixtapes are amazing too (Super Ultra and Heartbreaks & Earthquakes)

kJCzuuM.gif

Yes qirl. TKO, Taxi, Round & Round, Reflecting, Hell Yeah Baby, Bottles, Paris, Bounce, Die 4, Girls Night Out, No Angel, Good Girls, I Wanna Be With U, Come to My Party, etc; :creep: There's hundreds of bops sis. Check out Number One Angel and Pop2. Bangers sis I'm tellin ya

kJCzuuM.gif

listen to her entire Number 1 Angel mixtape (lipgloss is a fave)

and this:

https://soundcloud.com/user-471106229/taxi

:crossed: Justice for Sticky :crossed:

kJCzuuM.gif

Just treat yourself with the Number 1 Angel and Pop 2 mixtapes and later maybe True Romance. The essentials. Trying to bring order into the leaks is impossible and I'm too tired for that but since you didn't like Vroom Vroom that's probably the last you should go for anyway. The mixtapes tho >>>>>

fTvmw2F.gif

kJCzuuM.gif

hello legend x

I'll add to the suggestions: 

Ring (a slutty bop)

Cum 2 My Party

TKO

Bounce

also deffiently check out N1A mixtape look out for tracks like Dreamer, Lipgloss, Drugs and 3AM

god bless x

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Looks like i have a personal date with ms XCX! 

thanks for the suggestions, when I get the time or when I get put into a haze i will comeback n report my findings! 

l62exNV.gif

charli's best song belongs to iggy azalea.... think about that  :toofunny:

Wow - other than Lana your taste is pure trash It seems. The self-drag...

Did we stop making good memes once the #newbies arrived?

Also the boom clap remix isn't bad..

The remix is horrendous sis  :toofunny: It's literally off all the time.

And I don't know what you wanna say about the meme (which is a gif) but I'm not a newbie to Lana, It just took me years to sign in on here since I'm stanning her on ATRL. I just came here for certain infos and leaks (duh). To be fair, I'm not a pro in photoshop or whatever people use to make gifs so It looks amateur-ish but still get's the point across. Don't be such an asshole.  :facepalm:

Imagine getting heated over "#newbies"

Heated? Where? I'm having a normal conversation with you. Explaining things and expressing my thoughts like grown-ups do on a forum - that's what they're here for. Stop projecting. 

Heated? Where? I'm having a normal conversation with you. Explaining things and expressing my thoughts like grown-ups do on a forum - that's what they're here for. Stop projecting.

"Don't be such an asshole. :facepalm:"

If you really thought I was being an ass over "#newbies".. Well you sound pretty heated.

Wasn't calling you a newbie or said it was a bad meme or whatever. The post was sarcastic. It just reminded me of something new members would post. A dad and his daughter dancing to love at a baseball game. Nothing personal

All the old members can really do is post Oprah gifs.

But that remix slams, y'all!

"Don't be such an asshole. :facepalm:"

If you really thought I was being an ass over "#newbies".. Well you sound pretty heated.

Wasn't calling you a newbie or said it was a bad meme or whatever. The post was sarcastic. It just reminded me of something new members would post. A dad and his daughter dancing to love at a baseball game. Nothing personal

All the old members can really do is post Oprah gifs.

But that remix slams, y'all!

We misunderstood each other then. I meant It more like in a "Don't be a jerk about It" way - and not about the newbie thing but the gif. I like It a lot and you just came off as judgmental. 

I'm off to bed guys. If I don't see a No Angel leak by tomorrow I'm gonna spank you all (not Bicassie tho, this hoe enjoys It)