Fluorine

Charli XCX

this remains Charli's best vocal performance

but yeah girl clearly does too much partying/ smoking/ yelling and it has affected her voice. but also the partying has led her to make some awesome songs and if I wanted to stan some boring songs by a major vocalist I'd go put on my pink hat and listen to Joanne 

How do you even access it? Is it like DeepWeb dot com? Lol

You need to downIoad Tor Browser...it makes you invisibIe and with that you can go to various iIIegaI sites....with weird urI's and shit....aIso Iots of CP on there  :oprah2: It's a pretty disgusting pIace actuaIIy :biblio: 

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

but yeah girl clearly does too much partying/ smoking/ yelling and it has affected her voice. but also the partying has led her to make some awesome songs and if I wanted to stan some boring songs by a major vocalist I'd go put on my pink hat and listen to Joanne 

tbh same I'd rather stan an artist with amazing stage presence/fun aura than just a powerful vocalist, I feel like valuing vocals over everything else is something the straights™ do and its basic and boring. 

i think she sounds pretty great here for a recent performance tbh

:crossed: Justice for Sticky :crossed:

You need to downIoad Tor Browser...it makes you invisibIe and with that you can go to various iIIegaI sites....with weird urI's and shit....aIso Iots of CP on there  :oprah2: It's a pretty disgusting pIace actuaIIy :biblio: 

There's nothing on Deep Web, it's not that deep I guess

I dont stan charIi for her voice.....I stan her for the endIess top notch bops she serves me  :flutter: 

There's nothing on Deep Web, it's not that deep I guess

You can contact hackers there and music trading is aIso happening   :defeated: What if the exchange tracks are fIoating around there? :defeated: 

I dont stan charIi for her voice.....I stan her for the endIess top notch bops she serves me  :flutter: 

You can contact hackers there and music trading is aIso happening   :defeated: What if the exchange tracks are fIoating around there? :defeated: 

Idk but I think it isn't that hard, you just need to use someone's else name to get an account on these sites, but you could be right, i'm just guessing.

deep web is disgusting i dont think it should be considered as an option to get charli songs. it aslo look very dangerous, like... getting scammed o gettng viruses and stuff.. stay away from it.

Im not touching that shit......but maybe there's someone here that wouId try it for aII of us......is someone here down for the mission?  :creep: 

I think charli has a really emotive voice with a really unique vocal colour and sang really well in the TR era but these days it's come very apparent to me that she hasn't been taking care of her voice but hopefully that'll change soon 

at this point it honestly doesn't even really matter to me. i love the autotune, she has amazing stage presence and charm, and in my sincere opinion she is releasing groundbreaking pop music. she gets a pass from me. but i agree i hope it gets better soon in the sense that it's better for her health/voice