Fluorine

Charli XCX

Did we get any of the bIoodpop songs?  :hdu:  He produced on XCX3 asweII  :hdu:

"This Is the Moment." The version we have is allegedly 2015, Bloodpop x Stargate...and there's a SOPHIE version as well. I'm sure they have a bunch more stuff together, though, if they've been friends since "Grins."

Anyone know when Sophie's album is out? Cause after that's released they'll probably work together again

No release date yet, but I'm sure they've worked together kinda recently. We have no idea how much they did from the OOMH sessions with A. G. & ALMA, and she's been in L.A. for forever...where SOPHIE lives. SOPHIE has been traveling a lot as well, for sure, but I bet you they've done stuff within the last six months. SOPHIE does so much with instrumentals that I'm guessing she works on the road a ton. 

what was the name of the dance song charli did ...cause alma has dance for me on new mixtape

Dance All Night, im not sure if thats the official title or if thats just what we are calling it based on the snippet