Fluorine

Charli XCX

since there’s literally no leaks uhm tonight I basically had a “you snatched my wig, so I did a lil research” moment in regards with pc music and their production with charli (90% hit and 10% miss) and ... you lil alt gay boys and nb/trans sophie wannabes need some explaining to do. What the actual fuck! Is Hannah diamond like doing spoken word???? What is she literally doing?!!

I will respect ratssie as a person - where yalls literally failed and decided to call her the t word and the n word (I saw the discord yalls) but sis why are you still here? Go

since there’s literally no leaks uhm tonight I basically had a “you snatched my wig, so I did a lil research” moment in regards with pc music and their production with charli (90% hit and 10% miss) and ... you lil alt gay boys and nb/trans sophie wannabes need some explaining to do. What the actual fuck! Is Hannah diamond like doing spoken word???? What is she literally doing?!!

I will respect ratssie as a person - where yalls literally failed and decided to call her the t word and the n word (I saw the discord yalls) but sis why are you still here? Go

what does this even mean

since there’s literally no leaks uhm tonight I basically had a “you snatched my wig, so I did a lil research” moment in regards with pc music and their production with charli (90% hit and 10% miss) and ... you lil alt gay boys and nb/trans sophie wannabes need some explaining to do. What the actual fuck! Is Hannah diamond like doing spoken word???? What is she literally doing?!! I will respect ratssie as a person - where yalls literally failed and decided to call her the t word and the n word (I saw the discord yalls) but sis why are you still here? Go

f*ck you. miss hannah diamond is too ahead of her time she’s dong something you’ll never be able to do you’ll never be glamour ! anyways i really think miss HD is ahead of her time but she can’t be for everybody OBVIOUSLY ...try fade away or every night

we HAVE to rethink our choice of dialect

X----into me, into you----X

since there’s literally no leaks uhm tonight I basically had a “you snatched my wig, so I did a lil research” moment in regards with pc music and their production with charli (90% hit and 10% miss) and ... you lil alt gay boys and nb/trans sophie wannabes need some explaining to do. What the actual fuck! Is Hannah diamond like doing spoken word???? What is she literally doing?!! I will respect ratssie as a person - where yalls literally failed and decided to call her the t word and the n word (I saw the discord yalls) but sis why are you still here? Go

I feel like u spilled a lot of tea but I need a thesaurus to read this

What happened in the discord??

that was straight up old english but i'm dying at the spoken word part

[breakdown]

It's a girls' night out

[*Spoken* Pete Tong and Charli XCX]

Oi, hello, it's Pete Tong

It's Friday night and we got Charli on the line

Hi Pete! I'm going down to Bournemouth with the girls tonight

It's gonna be a big one!

Oi, let's play the beat for ya, Charli

Wooooo

[LIZ Y2K]

Come on Charli, let's go party

Ah, ah, ahhh yeah

Ooh woah, ooh woah

Ah, ah, ahhh yeah

Ooh, woah, woah

[LIZ Y2K & Charli XCX]

It's a girls night out

[bridge]

Let's have a girls' night out tonight

(Whoa-ah-ah-ah-oh)

It's a girls' night out

I'm with my best friends, and it feels so right

omfg can someone edit GNO's bridge with both Pete Tong AND LIZ pls

ummm well since no one did, this was my edit (mind you that this is the first time I ever edited an audio so it's not the best) but anyways, the collab that no one asked for

Girls Night Out ft. Pete Tong & LIZ (?) (or Tyni? idk whoever it is): https://dbr.ee/lFNl

why hasn't she released Party 4 U? :rollin: I don't think we'll be getting an album anytime soon... I just want another mixtape 

THIS!!! these viper fags still talking about XCX3 when all i can think about is how to convince Charli to have Tommy Genesis on the next mixtape

giphy.gif

i'd love another mixtape for sure but i mean homegirl hasn't released an album in 4 years, i feel like it should definitely be her current priority, especially since the album was supposed to be out like 2 years ago

I'm always confused when people whine about the "album" when she's released 20 songs last year and 12 leaked.....

If 35 songs isn't good enough for you what makes you think just 15-17 more will?

I'm always confused when people whine about the "album" when she's released 20 songs last year and 12 leaked.....

If 35 songs isn't good enough for you what makes you think just 15-17 more will?

We want music videos,singIes and a tour....aIso some promo wouId be nice......aII of those things do not happen with her mixtapes :facepalm:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

proper physical releases, videos, promo, a tour, appearances, interviews etc

as nice as all those things sound i’m happy charli is at least able to put out music through the mixtapes. sad to say but it’s way better than nothing. the fact that she was able to do a very very small “tour” for n1a and 2 shows for pop 2 makes sense cause they are mixtapes but with an actual album she would be able to do full out tours. at this point i’m glad we’re getting anything at all. she deserves a lot more. at least all her mixtapes are amazing.

everyone who reported my post quoting Airport Lady and got me my 4th WP is very very obese... hope karma clogs your arteries x giphy.gif get a sense of humor Screenshot-839.png

omg for real? right now you have 4 warning points?

:woot: giphy.gif :woot: