Fluorine

Charli XCX

i dont think so, she hasnt acknowledged it as much P4U , Party party, no angel, or bounce

When has she ever acknowledged P4U. She played it once with A. G. He has since played it twice, maybe more. Also “Ponytail” has NOTHING to do with Charli. And “Up & Down” has always been Danny’s.

When has she ever acknowledged P4U. She played it once with A. G. He has since played it twice, maybe more. Also “Ponytail” has NOTHING to do with Charli. And “Up & Down” has always been Danny’s.

he literally just played P4U at both afterparties and she sang a little both times.

delusion smells bad on you

Bounce can choke we are over her- No Angel on the other hand, Yes sister come through as the smash song 2018 needs

TjmiIK4.png

Actually, Charli recorded Ponytail (or has a song called Ponytail). One of the leakers posted a screenshot of them listening to it one time.

whoever thought the intro to delicious was a good idea WILL get shot it made it an instant skip 

Honestly, Delicious really had to grow on me... but it's now probably my favorite song on the mixtape. That build-up to the end thoooo.

:defeated: :deadbanana:

i think it would be wrong to say every track we know of was considered or is being considered for the album. especially the one day album tracks and the exchange demos. it would make more sense to call this like charli songs 2015 - 2018 or something like that imo. good list though! it's missing money and screw it up though if it's just a summary.

i think it would be wrong to say every track we know of was considered or is being considered for the album. especially the one day album tracks and the exchange demos. it would make more sense to call this like charli songs 2015 - 2018 or something like that imo. good list though! it's missing money and screw it up though if it's just a summary.

Is there any reason behind like all the fan-favorite songs being "unleaked" still? Like Taxi and Round and Round? Like I'm wondering if they haven't leaked because they're were actually planned for a release somewhere down the road... same with No Angel. I mean, I guess GNO and Bounce did leak, but still...

Shout-out to the most twisted hype train/marketing campaign ever lol.

ok ladies i was listening to the xcx instrumentals all of yesterday, and true romance really had the best production!!! I felt like black roses sounds like a completely different song without the lyrics

Is there any reason behind like all the fan-favorite songs being "unleaked" still? Like Taxi and Round and Round? Like I'm wondering if they haven't leaked because they're were actually planned for a release somewhere down the road... same with No Angel. I mean, I guess GNO and Bounce did leak, but still...

Shout-out to the most twisted hype train/marketing campaign ever lol.

no its because the people who have the songs are greedy hoarders. they won't leak them because they're the ones we want the most. they want us to suffer  :xcry:

i don't really understand why the leakers decided to leak an album that to this day still has a chance of being released, yet they refuse to leak round and round which will never see the light of day... like i'm obviously not complaining that xcx3 leaked (quite the contrary) i just don't understand their logic lol. especially with taxi, like no one even cares about that song anymore

i don't really understand why the leakers decided to leak an album that to this day still has a chance of being released, yet they refuse to leak round and round which will never see the light of day... like i'm obviously not complaining that xcx3 leaked (quite the contrary) i just don't understand their logic lol. especially with taxi, like no one even cares about that song anymore

it's literally just because they're the most wanted songs in this fanbase, and they love the attention, negative or not.

What we really need is a Vroom Vroom deluxe re-issue... :defeated: :defeated:

sis..........

Vroom Vroom

Paradise (feat. Hannah Diamond)

Trophy

Secret (Shh)

TKO

Down Like Woah

Round & Round

Taxi

girls night out or no angel seem most likely for singles i think but i mean if it’s party for you or wanna get fucked up i’ll take it

agree. girls night out seems likely bc of the pop 2 shows but charli KNOWS we need no angel more than air. i'm SO excited to delete my fucking remaster