Fluorine

Charli XCX

For those who were talking about Sophie, Charli probably isn’t working with her cuz she is about to release her own album and is in the middle of transitioning. So I think Sophie is just busy/ preoccupied

But like they’re clearly still friends: there is that picture of them hugging at Sophie’s show and Sophie played GNO at her own show and was dancing to it.

For those who were talking about Sophie, Charli probably isn’t working with her cuz she is about to release her own album and is in the middle of transitioning. So I think Sophie is just busy/ preoccupied

But like they’re clearly still friends: there is that picture of them hugging at Sophie’s show and Sophie played GNO at her own show and was dancing to it.

this makes me feel better lmao i started thinking they got into a fight and that's why sophie put no angel and round & round in ag's basement with hannah diamond's EP and the unreleased QT songs

I feel like Pop 2 is very indicative as to the new sound of XCX3.

We've definitely heard from the snippets that she's taking that route.

I feel like it'll sound like Pop 2 but have a more party-inspired side. Like Porsche or I Got It.

That makes me a little sad though, seeing as the other concept was pretty great too.

I'm just curious as to how she'll blend a lot of the songs she wants to keep with the new ones

I'm sure there aren't any hard feelings about XCX3 or whatever... it's not Charli or Sophie's fault that they're too next level for Atlantic. :toofunny:

listening to the live rip of party 4 you is an EXPERIENCE !! just imagine how good it would be to listen to the studio version  :defeated:  :flutter:  :defeated:  :flutter:  i love it so much  :defeated:

also i always get a feeling that track 10 and Party 4 you are like skinny sisters

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/22/arts/music/diary-of-a-song-the-middle-zedd-maren-morris-grey.html

around 3:16, you can unmistakably hear charli doing a version of "the middle" 

her demos are being leaked to the new york times now, can we say she's made it

maren morris, bebe rexha, charli xcx, zara larsson, mø.... WHO DIDN'T DO THIS SONG

lABVyGE.png

Hattie, on 22 Apr 2018 - 3:44 PM, said:

The New York Times just posted a video on how Zedd's "The Middle" was made, and one of the people who submitted a vocal demo was Charli. Leak it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/22/arts/music/diary-of-a-song-the-middle-zedd-maren-morris-grey.html

(3:17)

omg the autotune lmao

no wonder zedd didn't pick charles lol

bqZpW_s-200x150.gif

honestly tho if charli gets a hit as a feature on one of these dj/ producer's song, it could be really good for her career

too bad dirty sexy money did not really take off... that song issa bop!