Fluorine

Charli XCX

does anyone have a link to the full?? does a full exist yet??

nvm i didn't realize it was live i thought it was one of the songs AG played, is this a single or a throwaway track??

im like positive its a single, if not why would she perform it on the fucking REPUTATION STADIUM TOUR IN FRONT OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE!!! OH WOW GOD IS A WOMAN SHES FINALLY FUCKING COMING

5 in the morning is so good but honestly this setlist... i cannot.... they know who they're showing up to see charlene they read your name on the ticket, you don't need to perform all these recognizable songs, sing boom clap and boys and move on. like you're really gonna use this opportunity for promo to play songs that came out 4 years ago?? i know it's not up to charli but still. i'm guessing/hoping these fillers will be replaced with new songs throughout the tour

5 in the morning is so good but honestly this tracklist... i cannot.... they know who they're showing up to see charlene they read your name on the ticket, you don't need to perform all these recognizable songs, sing boom clap and boys and move on. like you're really gonna use this opportunity for promo to play songs that came out 4 years ago?? i know it's not up to charli but still. i'm guessing/hoping these fillers will be replaced with new songs throughout the tour

I bet she's doing the basics to get people to remember who she is, then as she releases singles, she'll replace them with the new ones.

also can someone record the AG radio thing pls

i like the bibi remix of dreamer! the "my girls in the cut" part and the additional harmonies from bibi on the chorus WHEW! the original is definitely better but this version is kinda cute!