Fluorine

Charli XCX

Honestly charli knew we don’t love the song so she really did that with the artwork

Also I like the song better now that I heard studio version

5ITM is literally garbage .........i don’t even know what to say. the artwork is a serve though

Considering the songs that are performing rn it wasn’t a bad choice

Just not giving the gays everything we want (focus, gno, no angel)

Who produced it?

Invisible Men is the same producer who did Come to my party lmao

Wow she just doesn't stop delivering bops does she..

But we all know the locals are gonna sleep on this masterpiece and continue being basic ugly bitches

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

so is this definitely the lead single...? like what the actual fuck ?? it's so basic compared to the outtakes we've heard

i can bop to it, but this is boys 2.0

I don't think it's a lead single because I don't really think it's meant for any specific project. I think it's literally just a single.

This is Charli's foray into mumble rap and it's terrible. Justice for Focus on my Love.

The irony in this post is that FOML has less vocal range than 5ITM...............

She's probably gonna put all these random singles (atap, boys, 5itm) on her next mixtape, didn't she say she was gonna put boys on an album??

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She's probably gonna put all these random singles (atap, boys, 5itm) on her next mixtape, didn't she say she was gonna put boys on an album??

she said that boys is lead single back in august

wait did she release the song or did it leak

idk for sure but i think it came out on spotify in new zealand or something?? but i'm 95% sure it didn't leak and was actually released somewhere

i haven't listened to it yet (but i will if the actual release date is not soon) but i'm so excited to hear it

also yesterday i found the studio version of bounce on youtube! maybe we already have it idk but i was really excited

to me it sounds like a demo tho bc it is pretty simple and it probably is

i haven't listened to it yet (but i will if the actual release date is not soon) but i'm so excited to hear it

also yesterday i found the studio version of bounce on youtube! maybe we already have it idk but i was really excited

to me it sounds like a demo tho bc it is pretty simple and it probably is

Sis your late the album except for No Angel leaked August last year

She told recently to a fan this month on (twitter? instagram?) that there's no mixtape coming and imo: boys and atap are pretty much dead and gone just like SuperLove before Sucker lol. 5itm could be the first of a series of buzz/promo singles for the next album let's pray for it

the studio version is MUCH better than the live show. i love it but i don't want this whole trappy post malone vibe to be xcx3. justice for bubblegum pop bitches

also does anyone know if the artwork is by hannah diamond?